Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Roll up Roll up

GET YER FAMOUS TOPS HERE NOW

539707_432094666830118_1976838253_n.jpg

Get the famous top Going fast only £17.... help promote our cause... Next week, what team in the SPL gets their own

design as well....

http://www.redbubble...l/works/9033368

:lol: I can imagine a few might get that. I will shake hands with any Aberdeen fan I see wearing that in future.

hiya follow follow! hiya scumbags!

your club died

your phoenix club is going to die

you dont have a league to play in

the rats are fleeing the sinking ship

get it up every single one of you bigoted b*****ds

zEQVX.gifeSsAG.gif

ZbUsc.gif

post-11540-0-17603200-1336590857_thumb.png

They'll have more coaches than players. I assume Ally, Durranty, Kenny Mac and Jim Stewart are still on the payroll?

presumably jimmy bell's still there too - he'll have a busier summer than most, sewing on all those irn bru patches....

:lol: I can imagine a few might get that. I will shake hands with any Aberdeen fan I see wearing that in future.

Just ordered mine. Be great to wear walking past the daily record, might order another and donate it to the so called reporter from the record... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Have the SFA said that all applicants for the spare membership need to apply on Friday or is it just for Sevco?

I cant help but wonder if the SFA will be using the application process to ensure that Sevco accept sanctions from Oldco, no acceptance = no licence, no licence = no decision for SPL or SFL to make with regards Sevco...

There isn't a "spare" membership. Green would be applying for the Rangers membership to be transferred to Sevco.

Any club can apply for membership at any point, assuming they meet the requirements set by the SFA. If Rangers go bust and lose their SFA membership, it won't transfer to another club.

Just ordered mine. Be great to wear walking past the daily record, might order another and donate it to the so called reporter from the record... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

We're bringing one out too. On the front it says 'SAINTS BOD HELP SEND GERS DOWN' - and on the back it says 'ONCE PROSPECTIVE CIC MEMBERS HAVE BEEN CANVASSED FOR THEIR OPINIONS ON WHAT IT ALL MIGHT MEAN AND OUR BOD MAKE A DECISION SOMETIME THIS CENTURY BEFORE IT ALL BECOMES ACADEMIC AND THE CIC BID FAILS WITH THE CLUB SOLD INSTEAD TO ROGER DECOURSEY AND NOOKIE BEAR FOR THREE CRINKLY BOTTOM GROATS AND A BOTTLE OF TIZER'

Only £14.99

Coming soon.

We're bringing one out too. On the front it says 'SAINTS BOD HELP SEND GERS DOWN' - and on the back it says 'ONCE PROSPECTIVE CIC MEMBERS HAVE BEEN CANVASSED FOR THEIR OPINIONS ON WHAT IT ALL MIGHT MEAN AND OUR BOD MAKE A DECISION SOMETIME THIS CENTURY BEFORE IT ALL BECOMES ACADEMIC AND THE CIC BID FAILS WITH THE CLUB SOLD INSTEAD TO ROGER DECOURSEY AND NOOKIE BEAR FOR THREE CRINKLY BOTTOM GROATS AND A BOTTLE OF TIZER'

Only £14.99

Coming soon.

Excellento, just keep passing the NO's the word...

The new version of Championship Manager has just been released...

428408_10151033750880219_1364827650_n.jpg

laugh.gif Superb. If its any consolation, they should be able pick up Taribo West on a free contract and sell him for a decent £12 million after a few season. Mark Kerr becomes immense too. Loved Championship Manager 01/02. Needs the Rangers background picture though!

Only £14.99

Coming soon.

Fat B******ds