Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Without even reading this thread this morning, I have enjoyed two Rangers tidbits.

The BBC have a story about all the leavers, but the main event for me was the way Al Lamont sneakily brushed hid this bit under the carpet

And of course the other fun story is the Caley awarding an honorary doctorate to Uncle Walter for services to banking bigotry football.

Apologies if these have been mentioned already - I know how we hate going over old information!

The Southampton website makes it clear. The cheating scumbags are not wanted!

Saints have today revealed that Belgian champions R.S.C Anderlecht will replace Glasgow Rangers in this year's Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup, due to the well-publicised circumstances surrounding the Scottish side.

The decision has not been made lightly and has been reached with the integrity of the competition in mind....

Oooh a collaboration between a Caley fan and a County fan. That sums this whole thing up nicely. Diddies unite!

Highland Firm, the new force in Scottish football.

It's been a while since we've had a statement from the Charlie Green circus. I'd expect one today given the situation with the non-transferring players and rumours of payroll not being met. The Goram/Brown stuff is a sideshow, amusing as it is.

Despite everything that's happened in the past few days the master plan is still not clear. I'd expect this will have changed by the end of the week. My expectation is that Green is another that does walking away.

Very proud of our BoD right now. Turnbull's latest statement shows that even diddy teams like the rovers can, and will, stand up to bully boy tactics. Sally how stupid do you feel right now? Bet you wish you'd kept your mouth shut now don't ya?

Regardless of what plans may, or may not, have been made by Murray, Whyte and Green it remains our task as fans of Scottish football to see this through to the end. Already we've seen that the fans voice has power when it's focused and together. At the very least we need to keep working to spread the news and ensure justice is done and at best Sevco have to start life in the third.

and you have every right to be. Magnificent stuff from the guy. Just hope our board (and every other SFL one) step up to the plate the way the Raith Rovers board have

Twice today I drove past an Orc in an oldco shirt, both times I immediately thought of this thread and started pissing myself laughing.

Anybody else suffering from this strange condition & if there is more than just me suffering from it then we need to find a name for it!

Hunjunctivitis??

Yup on Monday as I drove past McDiarmid just as the news were reporting the news of Europa league draw 2 orcs were walking towards Tesco in their xxxl shirts. I could only smile.

Then last night in the gym I was talking with a mate about going to Turkey and got a look from someone in a Chelsea shirt. It was only later I noticed the Orcs shorts so hes already binned the top and moved to his "Newco"

I don't particularly want to see the whole club killed. A new start in division three seems reasonable to me. I think they'd get the votes for entry at that level, and probably steamroller the leagues on the way up, but it would provide a clean slate and a chance for the club to remove itself from the vile bigotry that accompanies it.

If this was to happen i would insist that the name/word RANGERS was not in their club name,

would be a bit closer to a new start

If this was to happen i would insist that the name/word RANGERS was not in their club name,

Glasgow Ramblers............although some of the support would definately prefer Glasgow Proddies ph34r.gif

To Rangers and Celtic fans.

As a soldier on Call Kaye this morning said in connection with the Queen shaking hands with Martin McGuiness, it's time to move on, it's time to acknowledge past wrongs and move forward.

According to Radio Scotland there will be an official photograph of her Maj shaking hands with Martin McGuiness, I reckon within 2 minutes of the photo being published there will be a photoshopped version with witty comments about the Rangers Demise. :D

Get your comments ready now!!

According to Radio Scotland there will be an official photograph of her Maj shaking hands with Martin McGuiness, I reckon within 2 minutes of the photo being published there will be a photoshopped version with witty comments about the Rangers Demise. :D

Get your comments ready now!!

are you suggesting the Queen is actually a heavy duty tarrier ?!

Could Haudit & Daudit not now recover some of the money that Rangers FC, thats Rangers FC not Craig Whyte or Minty stole from the UK tax payer by selling the players who don't want to move over to Servco FC.

At least this would increase the value of the liquidation funds and give something more to the creditors and every tax payer in Scotland.

Or are we past that point?

Did the female debt guru on Newsnight a few weeks ago not say that "The Rangers" could only be a temporary measure and that when BDO moved in, one of the first things they would have to do was get another name that did not associate itself with the old company, so it doesnt look like they will be able to use anything with Rangers in it

Against my better instinct I've just listened to that Daily Record podcast. It's brazen as f**k, they couldn't show more contempt for the majority of Scottish football fans if they tried. It just smacks of a fat old c**t who has seen his easy living of getting titbits from Rangers and turning them into an exclusive story seeing it fade away. Keith Jackson is a c**t also.

Could Haudit & Daudit not now recover some of the money that Rangers FC, thats Rangers FC not Craig Whyte or Minty stole from the UK tax payer by selling the players who don't want to move over to Servco FC.

At least this would increase the value of the liquidation funds and give something more to the creditors and every tax payer in Scotland.

Or are we past that point?

We're past that point as H&D agreed the transfer of contracts so oldco no longer retains the players' services. Worst Best administrators ever.

Are you the guy in JJB Sauchiehall street that ServcoMedia were complaining about? :P

Good one but alas no.

I work in Killie, there are guys who come in wearing the full regalia in warm weather.

Both side of the cheeks to be honest. I think it should be banned, like those signs in Amercian stores, shirt and shoes required!! LOL.