Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Stirling Albion just released statement on club website saying no comment or decision to be made until a vote is required and supporters trust consulted.. making comment on a hypothetical situation would not help matters at present

Because of TUPE, the players do not have to agree to transfer to the new company.

If they DO transfer, it must be under their existing contracts. i.e. big wages.

If they DO NOT transfer, they are free agents.

The rules and regulations for TUPE are freely available. All you have to do is Google it and there are loads of sources.

http://www.out-law.com/page-448

"Employees therefore have the legal right to transfer to the new employer on their existing terms and conditions of employment and with all their existing employment rights and liabilities intact "

But Green obviously has not even discussed this or explained it to those effected. And it is not just the payers. I think there were about 300 staff.

So why has Green not don't this? Ignorance? Unable to use Google? No lawyers or HR professionals to advise him? Doubt any of these.

My view is he is doing it so the players do walk and as many staff as he can encourage to go. He will throw his hands in the air and weep and wail, but the highly paid players walking away is an obvious consequence.

He ends up with Ibrox, Murray Park and the legendary car park, no SPL place, probably no SFL place, and a clutch of kids and has beens like McCullough. Unable to bring in new players.

At this point he will say they are not going to play in any league, transfer the assets to another company he owns and wind it up Sevco. He will be able to do this and pay all the liabilities of SEVCO for not a lot.

So his property company ends up with the things that are worth a bit and sellable. Maybe issues with Murray Park and SportsScotland though.

Green will be able to blame everyone else. The SFA, SPL clubs, SFL clubs, the players who walked. Everyone except himself.

So let us see if he gets his application in by Friday. If not he either has no consortium or one made up of those who are not fit and proper. Or no money.

By Friday evening we should know if complete closure as a football club is happening.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a "bigot", a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one who exhibits intolerance or animosity toward members of a group.[1] Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, region, language, religious or spiritual belief, personal habits, political alignment, age, economic status or disability. Bigotry is sometimes developed into an ideology or world view.

Yep, you're a bigot <_<

Shite, I am deffo a bigot.

I don't like fat people, mainly cause I'm becoming one, and people generaly who support the team at the wrong end of the A77, by the seaside.<_<

The rules and regulations for TUPE are freely available. All you have to do is Google it and there are loads of sources.

"Employees therefore have the legal right to transfer to the new employer on their existing terms and conditions of employment and with all their existing employment rights and liabilities intact "

But Green obviously has not even discussed this or explained it to those effected. And it is not just the payers. I think there were about 300 staff.

So why has Green not don't this? Ignorance? Unable to use Google? No lawyers or HR professionals to advise him? Doubt any of these.

My view is he is doing it so the players do walk and as many staff as he can encourage to go. He will throw his hands in the air and weep and wail, but the highly paid players walking away is an obvious consequence.

He ends up with Ibrox, Murray Park and the legendary car park, no SPL place, probably no SFL place, and a clutch of kids and has beens like McCullough. Unable to bring in new players.

At this point he will say they are not going to play in any league, transfer the assets to another company he owns and wind it up Sevco. He will be able to do this and pay all the liabilities of SEVCO for not a lot.

So his property company ends up with the things that are worth a bit and sellable. Maybe issues with Murray Park and SportsScotland though.

Green will be able to blame everyone else. The SFA, SPL clubs, SFL clubs, the players who walked. Everyone except himself.

So let us see if he gets his application in by Friday. If not he either has no consortium or one made up of those who are not fit and proper. Or no money.

By Friday evening we should know if complete closure as a football club is happening.

This makes me very excited :)

I totally see your take on this.

Except that the "assets" are so tied up with stuff like planning permission etc.

It may well be his plan, but it looks like a shite plan.

Time will tell.

This is better than a good book.

It's interactive entertainment. Hope I can tear myself axay for the game tonight.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a "bigot", a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one who exhibits intolerance or animosity toward members of a group.[1] Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, region, language, religious or spiritual belief, personal habits, political alignment, age, economic status or disability. Bigotry is sometimes developed into an ideology or world view.

Yep, you're a bigot dry.gif

Twitter buzzing with a rumour that Nick Griffin has just called RFC's plight "murder" on behalf of a "capitalist" and "sectarian" agenda. Ouch.

Rangers' PR flaks are going to have some mopping up to do there, if that's true.

Twitter buzzing with a rumour that Nick Griffin has just called RFC's plight "murder" on behalf of a "capitalist" and "sectarian" agenda. Ouch.

Rangers' PR flaks are going to have some mopping up to do there, if that's true.

‏@nickgriffinmep Murder of Rangers is shocking indictment of capitalist football & sectarian agenda . . .

@nickgriffinmep . . of Scottish Labour & SNP. It's bad for Celtic too. Wasn't called 'Old Firm' for nothing. All part of anti-identity . . .

@nickgriffinmep . . . drive implicit in globalisation and corporate takeovers. Resist or lose the human sense of belonging!

Wise move by Griffin there, speaking to his kind of people with that total bollocks. Resist Rangers being punished for massive scale financial cheating? God that man is such a twat

Wise move by Griffin there, speaking to his kind of people with that total bollocks. Resist Rangers being punished for massive scale financial cheating? God that man is such a twat

In the light of Southampton replacing Sevco 5088 FC for the sake of their tournament's integrity, when can we expect a similar announcement from Le Harve??????

Which other Club from around Europe claiming 140 years history will replace them at short notice I wonder :D

Claymores, just a friendly correction.

It's Le Havre.

You're thinking of the guy who shot JFK. Allegedly.<_<

‏@nickgriffinmep Murder of Rangers is shocking indictment of capitalist football & sectarian agenda . . .

@nickgriffinmep . . of Scottish Labour & SNP. It's bad for Celtic too. Wasn't called 'Old Firm' for nothing. All part of anti-identity . . .

@nickgriffinmep . . . drive implicit in globalisation and corporate takeovers. Resist or lose the human sense of belonging!

Ho ho, and he's worried about us too? What a wee sweetiepie. Presumably the forces pushing this "sectarian agenda" are unaware of the damage they're doing to the Hoops.

I'm sure his good wishes will be well-received by club and supporters alike... or possibly not.

Nick Griffin in an attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator shocker.

That man is an absoute scumbag! :angry:

They're always at Ibrox trying to recruit folk, so he's probably shitting himself that he won't have easy access to thick bigots any more.

Stirling Albion just released statement on club website saying no comment or decision to be made until a vote is required and supporters trust consulted.. making comment on a hypothetical situation would not help matters at present

They key thing is the executive board are assuring the fans our views will be taken into account (since we own the club). Which is bad news for Sevco.

Bomber Broon just been interviewed ootside Der Ibrox Gates on SSN.

He said nothing different from what was contained in the Sun. In fact, he looked like a trained monkey who had somehow managed to memorise and 'ape speak' the script of that press release The Super Soaring Scottish Sun printed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POIv5gCn_to

Edited by Claymores

no love for Rangers or Celtic for that matter, like you i want to see them being fittingly punished and not killed, my biggest bugbear was the lack of humility from the club and the fans, at least john brown has made a start by his apology on behalf of the club, i keep thinking to myself would the game in this country be better off without Rangers or better with it, some of my happiest moments supporting Killie was victories over Rangers and Celtic, that is why i don't want to see Rangers die, it wasn't the fans that robbed the HMRC of PAYE or dual contracts, that was the act of two very clever and devious crooks that owned their club, i just wish the Rangers fans would show the same act of humilty as john brown

WTF is this shite?!?!? ph34r.gif