Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tomo on Twitter a short while ago.

"My source: "Definite asset sale. Very confident. Sevco Scot bt Ibrox for £500k and have a deal agreed in principle to sell for about £8m"

Cry 'Havoc' and unleash the dogs of BDO...........it is only a matter of time before they pull the rug on this.

Cry 'Havoc' and unleash the dogs of BDO...........it is only a matter of time before they pull the rug on this.

Regardless of feelings towards Rangers' position, and any punishment they should face for double contracts & Whyte's pisstaking, Green should not be allowed to get away with the shit he appears to be trying to pull.

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

You're kidding yourself, they're already dead.

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

blink.gif

What are they demonstrating about ?

What are the aims ?

Who organised this demo ?

Seems to me if you want backing just get somebody connected with Rangers and put their face on it and the muppets fall into line with no questions asked.

Where is Browns funding coming from ?

What plans do they have ?

How will they fund working capital ?

How much are they actually prepared to put in of their own cash ?

Who is in their consortium.

Very few are even asking that last question despite insisting Green was a chunt for not doing so.

How do we know Craig Whyte isn't in it ?

Do we really want shysters who would cause so much grief at Rangers taking over ?

Ok who is that deep undercover?

Edited by Deek's left peg

Mind yer arse on the way out the door......

Oooooft, so close.

Sandy Jardine is one of the people who has really damaged his reputation during this situation. The guy is an arsehole.

Sandy Jardine is a time honoured liar and a cheat, who dived to get a Morton player sent off at Ibrox in the 1979-80 season. Rangers were struggling to cope with provincial diddies like ourselves at the time so used their classic 12th man trick instead.

He never had a reputation to defend.

stick us in the third and let us get on with rebuilding into a fit and proper club

I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

For cunting f**k's sake, you cretins still do not get it.

Rangers are dead. They have hee-haw league membership. As a result, they cannot be 'demoted', 'relegated' or 'stuck' in the Third Division. It ain't happening.

All you can do now is apply for league membership with whatever despicable new entity claims to hold players and a ground to play from. But here's the thing: the Third Division is too good for your discredited club and bigoted hordes of scumbag fans. Nobody wants you here any more. The best thing for Scottish football, ever, would be the day clubs say sorry, f**k this, we're voting Spartans in instead.

You deserve to rot in the Junior leagues and never return to darken our doorsteps again. Here's hoping karma has that on delivery after the hilarious demise of the old club, and now the phoenix club too.

How to make friends and influence people.

Can someone please set up a help group for all readers of this thread to fill their time after this whole sorry saga is over with.. The usual 5 hours a day that I spend laughing at the WATP clown circus will need to be filled somehow . If not you will probably find me standing out in the street pointing at buses :(

No, no, you don't deserve to be anywhere near the Scottish leagues..

Yes, I pretend to support Forfar just so I can give Rangers abuse. Fud.

:lol: :lol: :lol: GOODBYE!! And dont let the door hit your bogoted arse on the way out!!

I'm willing to stick every penny I have, on me having attended more games than you in my lifetime.

Fucking zoomer.

2015? Aye, keep telling yourself that. Deluded fool.

Exceptional Client Service

BDO is committed to delivering Exceptional Client Service to all our clients and we are delighted that recent research by Lighthouse Global (Mid Market Monitor 2012) confirmed that we had the highest satisfaction rating of all the major firms.