Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you sure it's Geoff Brown and not his son Steve.

Geoff stepped down as Chairman last year on the day that Steve Lomas took over and while he still owns most of the shares in Saints he is not a director any more so I would not expect him to be involved in this.

Nope, that's the same question I asked and was told it's Geoff.

Here is a site created to try to help anyone who want to campaign against the dodgy dealers running Scottish football, and do our best to prevent them having a free run in imposing on Scottish football what we the supporters do NOT want.

All comments are welcome.

Great idea. I agree with the other poster that it might be a good idea to start a separate thread for compiling suggestions, I have a few...

I applaud you for the effort in putting this together!

This was one of the songs played pre game at Rangers last ever game at McDiarmid Park in May, It totally went over most of the Rangers fans heads, the club got complaints about the music but only because Kevin played at U2 song at the end of the game.

I'd love to know what sort of sheer rage was going through the average Orc head to make them complain about a U2 song being played on a tannoy.

Regan should also be told where he can stick the National side and everything that goes with it until he resigns.

I am not attending any more Scotland games or buying anymore Scotland tops etc till this fool is removed from his position.

I'd love to know what sort of sheer rage was going through the average Orc head to make them complain about a U2 song being played on a tannoy.

I might be getting whooshed, but is the U2 reference not a standard "everyone hates U2" type joke?

Sky paid £40M over 4 years and when that deal was running down was when the SP tried to play hardball with Sky when they offered a mere £45M to renew for another 4 years - Sky laughed them out of town and walked away and the SPL ended up with disastrous £15 over 2 years from the Beeb.

And yet it still survived

Sky paid £40M over 4 years and when that deal was running down was when the SP tried to play hardball with Sky when they offered a mere £45M to renew for another 4 years - Sky laughed them out of town and walked away and the SPL ended up with disastrous £15 over 2 years from the Beeb.

I'll give them £30 over 2 seasons.

Ok,just back from a weeks holibags,and if that is Italy you can keep it. Not sure i'm not partly to blame though,i mean i did turn up at the hotel hours after their euro humping in my Spain top :lol:

Have over 300 pages to catch up where i left off :o so too late to start tonight,did hear the SPL vote went the way we wanted,although i also heard that cockwomble and Regan are still bending every rule in the book to get Sevco into the 1st,even though the Sevco fans want the 3rd.Also just read that the SFA are not allowing transfer clearance for the players that refused to transfer over to the new club.

If i have missed anything else important could one of you guys please get me up to speed,i can just start back into the thread from here if you do.

(Edit: I see he's already posted it himself. Apologies for duplication.)

Right, huge thanks to thelegendthatis, who has taken my suggestion yesterday of having a page with a summary of club's positions and all the contact details, and put a good deal of work into his blog here: http://honestyinspor....com/index.html

I realise it's info that's mostly duplicated from elsewhere but it's handy to have it all in one spot.

You'll see our summaries of club's positions - and email addresses for all of them - on this page: http://honestyinspor...-sfl-clubs.html

If anyone knows of better email addresses to use for your own club, please let us know and we'll edit (though I'd be very wary of personal addresses that were given out in a private capacity).

The summaries are our own - if we've got any badly wrong, especially if we've missed a statement somewhere or something - then again let us know, but I don't want to get too hung up on that.

The important thing is to keep the pressure up on the clubs. There's a lot of arm-twisting going on behind the scenes, we need to make sure in the remaining few days that our influence is heard.

Edited by Yoss

Ok,just back from a weeks holibags,and if that is Italy you can keep it. Not sure i'm not partly to blame though,i mean i did turn up at the hotel hours after their euro humping in my Spain top :lol:

Have over 300 pages to catch up where i left off :o so too late to start tonight,did hear the SPL vote went the way we wanted,although i also heard that cockwomble and Regan are still bending every rule in the book to get Sevco into the 1st,even though the Sevco fans want the 3rd.Also just read that the SFA are not allowing transfer clearance for the players that refused to transfer over to the new club.

If i have missed anything else important could one of you guys please get me up to speed,i can just start back into the thread from here if you do.

They've got the internet in Italy.....too late now I suppose.

I am sure you all appreciate how difficult it is to keep up, find out who is threatening to do what (to whom), and cut through the fluff and nonsense we get chucked at us via the mainstream (well Jabba and Chic anyway) media.

Also one place where I could get an e mail address, and copies of emails that had been sent. Paged back sometime on P&B Big Hoose thread and finally gave up.

Here is a site created to try to help anyone who want to campaign against the dodgy dealers running Scottish football, and do our best to prevent them having a free run in imposing on Scottish football what we the supporters do NOT want.

This site is different to P&B which is all about sharing opinions, facts and hopes. This site is to support ACTION.

http://honestyinspor....com/index.html

Here you can get

Email addresses, phone numbers

Copies of emails and letters sent which can be copied or extracted from.

Links to the helpful sites that keep us informed.

Reminders of who is suing who, who the police are chasing and other formal actions.

Details of key dates ahead of us all.

Friday 13th will come and go, but that will not be the last stage in our campaign to clean up Scottish football. And hopefully we can help flush out the guilty who are more concerned with their own personal agenda than the wishes of the majority.

This site will be kept up to date as things change and progress is made. It would be helpful if you were to use the 'Give us your suggestions' option to correct any mistakes, and add more relevant information.

It is all about making it as easy as possible for everyone to state their case to the right people and ask them to do what you want.

All comments are welcome.

Great idea for a site, and very well executed.

I'm not sure if the picture and quote from Jock Stein is a great idea though - it could give the impression that the site has leanings towards Celtic. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's the world we live in.

Not sure if this has been covered in last few pages so apologies if it has.

I think Motherwell's denial is important for what it doesn't say

I can confirm no one from Motherwell Football Club had any input into the production of the document you linked and in fact had not seen it prior it to it being distributed. Furthermore, no one from the club has taken part in any discussion with anyone from the Scottish Football League.

So they had no input to the production

They had not seen it before it was distributed

They have not discussed with the SFL

It doesn't say we are against this document.

It doesn't say we didn't know about it before the SPL vote.

It doesn't say we did not discuss this with other members of the SPL.

I have no doubt the SPL chairmen knew about this before their vote.

John Brown appears to have known

I have no doubt they congratulated the Cockwomble and Regan on their sleekitness

Can't prove it but as far as I am aware not one SPL Chairman has disowned it or Doncaster since it's release and he is employed by them.

Why

In his statement after the SPLvote Michael Johnston said...

"I also believe that the plan to parachute Rangers "Newco" into SFL1 is highly controversial and wished to register my concern about the timing of the SPL vote and the resultant pressure now placed on the SFL clubs to accommodate "Newco" in SFL1 when they vote on the issue on 13th July. "

Now don't get me wrong, I think MJ would have prefered to vote yes to Newco in the SPL, but I think he is against them going into SFL 1 by bullying the SFL into accepting them.

Here is a reply to an email of complaint about him abstaining in the vote...

Thank you for getting in touch *******.

I understand your concerns but there are other issues in play at present which I am unable to put in the public domain.

Rest assured that my sole objective is the wellbeing of our club, unlike the objectives of others who have an agenda which will only be served by the failure of my endeavours.

I do not seek nor expect popular approval and I shall remain true to the principles which I believe will best serve Kilmarnock Football Club regardless of the criticism levelled against me.

Yours sincerely, Michael Johnston.

He's still a cuntweasel tho.

Edited by Walt Kowalski

I'm not sure if the picture and quote from Jock Stein is a great idea though - it could give the impression that the site has leanings towards Celtic. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's the world we live in.

This should really be posted on RM, would send the place into meltdown within minutes.:lol:

shifty.gifcrabflute.gif

I've been a Motherwell supporter for nearly 50 years and I will always be a Motherwell supporter, but if Sevco start next season in the 1st Division then I've already watched my last league match at Fir Park. It's one thing watching a league with only two possible winners season after season, but to be told by the powers that be that this is the only allowable outcome is a step too far.

It takes away your hopes and dreams and that's what football is all about. What is the point of supporting a team when you cant dream of them winning the league? I've had title dreams for Motherwell since I was a wee boy, and in the mid '90's we came damn close. All our dreams are fucked, the league is an OF duopoly and will stay that way.

I live in Manchester and I've often been asked whether I'm Celtic or Rangers, and when I tell them Motherwell, the next question is always "Where are you in the league?" It's never "How many cups have you won?" or "When did you last win anything?" it is always "Where are you in the league?"

The league is what professional football is all about and between them the SFA, the SPL, and the SFL have stitched the league up for the OF.

As far as I am concerned there is no league, certainly not for Motherwell, and definitely not for me. It looks like my last match at Fir Park will be our final European tie this season.

Scottish Football is rotten to the core and that's the way the SFA and the SPL want to keep it, and they can keep it, I certainly dont want any part of it.

So, Sky/ESPN have contracted to pay an extra £3m a year for a guarantee of 4xOF games. If Sevco gets admitted to SFL3, why shouldn't the SPL expect to revert to the previous deal? OK I know that business doesn't work like that, but it''s a thought. Of course the unthinking utterances of Regan and Cockwomble have ensured that Sky/ESPN know SPL are expecting to get a vastly reduced deal. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all the OF games on Sky so ESPN are only paying for other games?

Just had another thought - I think there was a post on here a couple of weeks ago that suggested that the new Sky/ESPN deal had yet to be signed. If that's the case, then surely the SPL can take up the 2 year option on top of the current 12 (24?) months still to run and that would see them through till Sevco finally hauls its way back into the SPL from the SFL3. In which case, all we are looking at is loss of revenue from 1 or 2 Sevco home fixtures until they are back. So, on that basis, armageddon is some way short of the truth.

Of course, if Sevco flounder in the lower reaches of the SFL and can't climb back, the situation changes, but by then hopefully the predictions of a more competitive league with increased punter interestwill have kicked in.

Can anyone confirm whether the new deal has been signed or not?