Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't see how the powers that be can even possibly begin to entertain the idea of an SPL 2 now. Longmuir talking of 1st Division clubs looking for a 42 team solution seemed to indicate they would have no truck with it.

The fans don't want it.

The clubs don't want it.

Sevco don't want it.

Surely it is impossible now.

I, for one, am cracking open the Moet now.cool.gif

Dont think they should be in he SfL at all but because of the way my club handled the whole situation I am very much looking forward to the season starting. Infact i hope we draw them in the CC and pump them! Turnbull Hutton should get honoured by the queen. That wid really annoy the hot cross buns

Edited by kev23

Rangers escape punishment imo, they should be stripped of all titles won when cheating even though they are a newco.

Scottish cup and euro ban for twenty years also please.

Edited by DAFC

Despite a niggling worry that my lot might have been among the five, I actually feel immensely proud right now. Proud of our game, proud of the diddies and proud that the press, the SFA and the SPL have been roundly defeated on this.

Yes, pwoud, very pwoud.

Daily Record bang on the money as usual then. A few weeks ago their Monday Jury all reckoned they would be in the SPL? Could still happen I suppose but then they'd have to rebuild Hampden.

Horrific paper - written by dipshits for dipshits