Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Heard the news as a passing comment on 5 Live in the car. Pleasing.:D

25-5 - what an effect the addresses by Regan and Green must have had.

Whill they hold onto their bigger players now and actually see out a season - time will tell.

Farewell 3rd division record attendance.:(

Absolutely disgusted by this.

This was a one off opportunity to get rid of Rangers - and thereby get rid of the Old Firm and sectarianism in Scotland - for ever.

Rangers should not have been voted into the SFL.

I won´t be back at another Scottish senior game. The game in Scotland can continue in its sectarian cesspit. Rangers will be back in 3 years time, nastier than ever.

Predictable attention whoring post from Captain Clusterfuck.

You, like Rangers, are a washed up hasbeen.

I'm assuming the vote given to chairmen was a choice between Div 1 or 3? So it was always a certainty that the newco would be in the SFL? I would like some confirmation that this is now the end of the saga so discussions on restructuing Scottish Football can begin.

As Captain Sensible said, there is a good chance Rangers will be back, and even nastier and more arrogant than they have been. So I won't be celebrating this decision.

This is HibeeJibee's game but I believe it was because Rangers share was transferred so the NewCo were still SFA/SPL members so didn't apply.

So bending the rules rather than re-writing?

Then why not buy a fucking season book at Links?

Not in a position to do that unfortunayely. But I had planned attending there more before the SPL vote, and intend to still get a few games in next season.

Attendances at 3rd division grounds will go up when Sevco visit, but I don't think it will be all down to visiting Frankenhuns.