Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quote from KDS an hour ago

Admin error indeed (if true), but it would bury them.

My favourite quote from the ZM thread:

"And anyway the tax case is not around tax evasion, its around improper application of rules. Not necessarily cheating. " :blink:

If improper application of the rules isn't cheating, what is it? :1eye

The orcs are getting very het up about this "Hugh Keevins" article concerning the

stripping of their titles.

I can't find any reference to it except on orc boards.

It seems to be a very successful hoax.

Who was it? Come on, 'fess up.

The link in the op is valid http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2012/07/19/probe-into-rangers-title-wins-to-be-carried-out-by-independent-commission-86908-23910039/

The orcs are getting very het up about this "Hugh Keevins" article concerning the

stripping of their titles.

I can't find any reference to it except on orc boards.

It seems to be a very successful hoax.

Who was it? Come on, 'fess up.

Sssssshhhhhhisssssh ph34r.gif

Alright then, how's about this:

f**k any club which relies on a partisan view of ancient history in a foreign land to attract financial support from inadequate members of society who need a sense of belonging to bolster their self-esteem and fill a gap in their pathetic lives.

Better?wink.gif

Deal :)

Edit 'Cos I realise that includes Aberdeen and the SAF era :lol:

Edited by wunfellaff

f**k any club which relies on a partisan view of ancient history in a foreign land to attract financial support from inadequate members of society who need a sense of belonging to bolster their self-esteem and fill a gap in their pathetic lives.

Better?wink.gif

Good job MJ doesn't think like you or killie would be racing sevco to the foot of the SFL :lol:

Better?wink.gif

I like that one! thumbup2.gif

Loving the guy on RM who thinks the EBTs were an 'admin error'

KeepBelieving1872

Posted Today, 11:35 AM

snapback.pngrobg58, on 19 July 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

Probe into Rangers title wins to be carried out by independent commission

Jul 19 2012 By Hugh Keevins

AN independent commission will decide which titles Rangers will lose over the dual contracts system that gave them an unfair advantage over opponents.

The SPL's legal team has spent months gathering evidence and they will turn it over to an independent body on August 10 to prosecute the Ibrox club.

RecordSport understands the process is expected to take weeks andwill have a wide-ranging remit.

They have to decide whether medals are to be withheld or new ones offered to Celtic by way of compensation for when they were runners up.

An insider said: "It could be that all of Rangers official records will be ordered to change so that the years when titles have been taken from them are removed."

so an admin error is an unfair advantage?????

don't give me the "we played players we couldn't afford" as the tax case is still to be decided. And anyway the tax case is not around tax evasion, its around improper application of rules. Not necessarily cheating.

I thought he had to be one of the P & B trolls until I saw when he joined , deary me.This should never end these guys are comedy gold

Can someone, preferably with a link, tell me if the club formerly known as Rangers FC are officially lquidated yet ?

How many season tickets have this new company sold up to now.

It's holiday season here and I could do with a few bookmarks while arguing with people who are convinced Sevco will win the CL in 5 years.

Thanks in advance. rolleyes.gif

Better?wink.gif

Oh what about Berwick Rangers WRK ? ancient history in a foreign land an all that ! do we give special dispensation being a diddy team ?

Where's there's controversy there's sure to be a Rangers at the bottom off it :blink:.

So whats the script (excuse the pun) with Celtic and the use of the film tax loophole, is this a Follow Follow fantasy or have they somehow opened up a new can of worms and the other cheek is on its way out too? the follow followers seem to be getting excited about starting a CTC blog

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=889691&page=2

My favourite quote from the ZM thread:

"And anyway the tax case is not around tax evasion, its around improper application of rules. Not necessarily cheating. " :blink:

If improper application of the rules isn't cheating, what is it? :1eye

With regards to the FTT, the EBT's , Etc

The creditors' document issued by Duff and Phelps showed that RFC(IA) were into the Taxman for about £97million. Does this not suggest that they have accepted liability for the 'big Tax Case', ergo are guilty of disguising remuneration as benefits, ergo are guilty of dual payments (dual contracts)? - I think the answer is very obvious. wink.gif

Nae offence No8 but you can dress up the bit in bold all you like but it's not how it is remembered in Scots history.This was nothing other than the English and their sympathizers subduing a nation that wanted to be completely independent of England at all costs,but our king at the time couldn't care less as he seen a bigger throne down south and duly left creating a union the Scots neither needed or wanted ! Jacobite rebellion ?.

I think your getting the union of the crown mixed up with the Treaty of Union of the parliaments. Initally after the union of crowns most of the nobility went with King James and their families saw it as an opportunity to get rich and consolidate their power in Scotland. to the regular scot it never made much of a difference in the day to day. During the '45 the British army consisted of englishs, scots(lowlander and highlander) and germans. Also what do you mean by scots history? Any serious work, by such as Professors Tom Devine, reflects the period using a variety of documented sources, you have not quoted your source.

I've studied scottish history extensively and you are correct that the union was resented by the majority of scots but the '45 wasn't that popular for a variety of reasons e.g. religion, many people only wanted to restore the border not invade england and that many people saw that Charles Stuart wanted the UK throne and could not give a bugger about Scotland regaining her independance(He could not even be bothered to learn the languages of the majority of his subjects)

I grew up with the'popular' version of the history but an examination of the facts reveals a more complex set of circumstances.

Roll on 2014.smile.gif

Edited Apologies but I had nowhere else to post this. Appears to be no 'Refuting historical bollocks' threadsmile.gif

Edited by Heidthebaw

So whats the script (excuse the pun) with Celtic and the use of the film tax loophole, is this a Follow Follow fantasy or have they somehow opened up a new can of worms and the other cheek is on its way out too? the follow followers seem to be getting excited about starting a CTC blog

http://forum.followf...t=889691&page=2

You'll need to cut and paste the contents as the link is asking for a log in dude.

I believe it may possibly be linked to the Juhnino player we signed and apparently owned up about it and paid all the relevant tax due.Not much to shout about if it has been rectified at the time and not years later like Rangers with many many players being paid through it.

On ragers media they still can't understand why they are unseeded in the Scottish League Cup Draw :lol: !.

Maybe it's because they are a new team <_<.

Also they list victims they want to pump rotten on their way to their first ever major title :blink: even though they apparently have plenty of them already ?????.

I'm fucking confused on ragers media at times when I read it's their first ever but they already have won it umpteen times :huh::o:blink::unsure::1eye.

http://forum.rangers...pic=232089&st=0

I see we were a popular choice. Its good when you can look forward to the excitement of the cup when you are stuck in the third.

I've studied scottish history extensively and you are correct that the union was resented by the majority of scots but the '45 wasn't that popular for a variety of reasons e.g. religion, many people only wanted to restore the border not invade england and that many people saw that Charles Stuart wanted the UK throne and could not give a bugger about Scotland regaining her independance(He could not even be bothered to learn the languages of the majority of his subjects)

I grew up with the'popular' version of the history but an examination of the facts reveals a more complex set of circumstances.

Roll on 2014.smile.gif

Thank fook someone with knowledge can lay this ugly mess to bed.Too many versions of history through the eyes of others and blah blah.Depends what sources you believe :1eye rather like the orcs on their websites really :lol:.

With regards to the FTT, the EBT's , Etc

The creditors' document issued by Duff and Phelps showed that RFC(IA) were into the Taxman for about £97million. Does this not suggest that they have accepted liability for the 'big Tax Case', ergo are guilty of disguising remuneration as benefits, ergo are guilty of dual payments (dual contracts)? - I think the answer is very obvious. wink.gif

Yup CVA had that figure. So in the eyes of Hector that's what is owed. These boys are also keen to forget that an appeal tends to follow a guilty verdict. Or as this is a civil matter, the balance of probabilities in Hector's view is that Rangers were operating the EBT's inappropriately.