Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hardly surprising as there isn't any prices available for them yet.

No, there aren't. The only ones sold, to my knowledge, have been via direct debit and perhaps some very true blue fans forking out, regardless. Hence, not many season tickets sold.

Add to that the campaign to boycott the STs, the point was: What are the current losses and for how long can Green sustain them?

Edited by Danish Pastry

I read a theory somewhere, maybe on here, which is very plausible, and it was that the "Ally walking away" story was a plant by Jabba to try to twist CG's arm to sell to the Cardigan Consortium, whose bid just happened to arise at the same time.

I still think Ally is Watty's mole.

http://www.dotheboun...-stripped/ page5

I think Bud62 has, for once, said something that the hardcore "Rangers" fans and the rest of Scottish football can agree on:

"Re: Titles and cups to be stripped

Ive simply had enough it's clear that Rangers and Scotland don't go. This constant barrage of sanctions from small minded people has to stop. It's time to move to a league where we are wanted.

My vote is to up sticks and move to the Northern Ireland Football League"

This thread should be dumped in the third division forum in the interests of sporting integrity!!! It's only being left here to pander to the rich kids of the SPL. A thread about any other club in similar circumstances would have been relegated without another thought

We need to mobilise if it's not and organise a boycott of Pie and Bovril. Who is this guy Div anyway?

If its not moved we should all walk away from Scottish football for good! :rolleyes:

From today's Herald

Lord Carloway and Craig Graham, the chairman of Spartans, will be replaced if or when the SFA's Appellate Tribunal reconvenes to consider the transfer ban again. The panel was ruled to have acted outwith its powers by Lord Glennie when Rangers challenged the SFA in the Court of Session.

Contextual targeting label: Education Herald Sport understands that Lord Carloway was unhappy that his verdict was contradicted by another judge and wrote to the SFA to inform them he would no longer be available for any future cases. Graham cannot consider the case again because of the possibility that suspending or expelling the oldco Rangers' SFA membership (which the newco club seeks to take over) could create a vacant league place for which his own club, Spartans, could seek to apply. Graham removed himself rather than face a conflict of interest although he will remain available to the SFA for future cases.

Only former Partick Thistle chairman Allan Cowan remains of the original panel.

That means two new individuals from the dozens who comprise the SFA's Judicial Panel will have to be drafted in to study the entire case along with Cowan and deliver another verdict.

Glennie concluded that only the specific punishments laid down in the SFA's rulebook for the charges Rangers faced – namely a fine, expulsion from the Scottish Cup or suspension or termination of membership – could be applied to the club.

The extent of the SFA sanctions imposed on Rangers for charges of bringing the game into disrepute has become a central point in the ongoing talks regarding the transfer of the oldco club's licence and SFA membership.

During three days of talks this week the newco representatives have so far failed to accept the imposition of the 12-month registration ban – which could still be applied if the club accepted it, despite Glennie's ruling – as a condition of their SFA membership being ratified. The newco club runs the risk of the Appellate Tribunal reconvening and imposing an even tougher penalty, such as withholding their ability to play at all.

The SFA could still go ahead and grant Rangers newco a licence and membership – if the governing body receives the answers it has sought on the identity of those involved in chief executive Charles Green's consortium – which would allow the season to begin with the newco playing at Brechin City in the Ramsdens Cup next weekend. But unless the newco representatives change their attitude to accepting the 12-month embargo, and remove the need for the Appellate Tribunal to sit again at all, the season seems certain to start without a resolution to the issue of SFA sanctions still hanging over Ibrox.

So......it's the transfer ban or extinction? After all, the Orcs all along on FF etc have insisted that the SFA are twisting the rules against Newco, so we wouldn't want to give them any more ammunition would we? 8)

Is see Craig Whyte is worried about what is happening Ibrox way............

Speaking of Whyte, we are all indebted to him for his actions, but

seriously, will he be able to walk away (!) from all of this and escape repercussions?

I find it difficult to accept that someone can break the law, contravene rules and regs,

completely fcuk up a country's football leagues,

actually STEAL money and just swan off into the Monaco sunset.

We, as a society, ought to give ourselves a wake up call.

Grrr , rant over.

Oh, and Murray too.

A question was asked the other day as to why there is such a fascination with Wills and Kate in the Orc Hordes,..........When the other one eventually ceases to be, he will ascend the throne and will then be King..William.

I hate to disillusion the Orc hordes, but this is unlikely to go the way they hope.

Prince Albert did not become King Albert - he became King George VI.

It has been mentioned the Price Charles is likely to take the name King George VII after his grandfather. (King Charles I caused the English Civil War and as a result is responsible for the only time that England ever experimented with being a republic, and King Charles II was a closet catholic (NOT a good thing in English politics at that time) and a compulsive womaniser. So there is some informed speculation that he might choose to be King George VII instead (his names are Charles Philip Arthur George.)

Seems unlikely Prince William will become King William given the connotations.

Edited by Gaspode

On 20/07/2012 at 07:33, TheTaxMan said:

Maybe it should be 'division three forum for this pish' but here it is anyway.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23910416/

Last bit of that article is typical DR cr*p.

"Oh, poor Neil, he's going to be hampered in his attempts to keep Sky-ESPN sweet if SFL start touting around for their own TV deal!!".

Even if that's how it would work... they made their paltry £1M SFL1-dependant offer, and it bombed.

Edited by HibeeJibee

From today's Herald

Lord Carloway and Craig Graham, the chairman of Spartans, will be replaced if or when the SFA's Appellate Tribunal reconvenes to consider the transfer ban again. The panel was ruled to have acted outwith its powers by Lord Glennie when Rangers challenged the SFA in the Court of Session.

Ha ha. Pressed greenie instead of reply but you're worth it.

Expulsion it has to be then.

Let's get some humorous slogans going.

Can't think of any myself, sorry.:(

Oh, how about "Sevco must be expelled!"

(well , I think it's funny)

I hate to disillusion the Orc hordes, but this is unlikely to go the way they hope.

It has been mentioned the Price Charles is likely to take the name King George VII after his grandfather. (King Charles I caused the English Civil War and as a result is responsible for the only time that England ever experimented with being a republic, and King Charles II was a closet catholic (NOT a good thing in English politics at that time) and a compulsive womaniser. So there is some informed speculation that he might choose to be King George VII instead (his names are Charles Philip Arthur George.)

King Arthur it is, then.

Table from Ikea.

Coat from Burton's............

I heard it rumoured tha Charles was going to take the title Greene King. For obvious reasons. :lol:

Edit to add: Charles I was a Par as he was born in Dunfermline. :)

Edited by WeeHectorPar

I really feel we could now be set for a fantastic few years that will re-shape and invigorate the game.

The TV deal is going to be worth millions for at least 3 years to the SFL, and if they play their cards right and insist on a 5 year deal, these leagues and teams will improve, facilties will improve, if SPL money reduces then we will have a tightening up from bottom to top seeing far more competition in the cups and leagues overall.

I really feel we could now be set for a fantastic few years that will re-shape and invigorate the game.

The TV deal is going to be worth millions for at least 3 years to the SFL, and if they play their cards right and insist on a 5 year deal, these leagues and teams will improve, facilties will improve, if SPL money reduces then we will have a tightening up from bottom to top seeing far more competition in the cups and leagues overall.

That is ofcourse if SevCo are allowed to put a team on the field.

They still haven't satisfied the SFA about their backers etc, and if they have to be punished by the rules already in place then it could well be expulsion, as a fine or kicked out of the cup doesn't even touch the sides of what they have done.

In Financial Armageddon!!!!11! news, I see that Motherwell's main sponsor has just extended our deal to the end of 2013/2014. They must be utterly mad to do that in a league without Rangers - I hope Jim Traynor can get a hold of them and tell them the error of their ways before the paperwork is signed!