Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Saw wee Ally on the telly last night saying that he hoped the SFA/SPL investigations would differentiate between the actions of the club and individuals

( Craig Whyte ).

Does he really think that these problems have arisen only over the past 9 months?

I can only conclude that he is A) As corrupt as the rest of them. B) As thick as pigshit.

Saw wee Ally on the telly last night saying that he hoped the SFA/SPL investigations would differentiate between the actions of the club and individuals

( Craig Whyte ).

Does he really think that these problems have arisen only over the past 9 months?

I can only conclude that he is A) As corrupt as the rest of them. B) As thick as pigshit.

Ally is playing the rangers are the victim card. Hopefully we will eventually find out all the players that had these 2nd contracts so they can comeforward and pay the money back.

£1000.01 ?

Intrigued as to how this works, whether they have raised a tenner or £100k.

The web site says ALL donations will be used to buy tickets, and a elsewhere all PROFITS will be used to buy tickets. Perhaps the profit bit refers to scarf sales? But it doesn't make this clear.

Nowhere on the site does it say who is involved, who is running the whole thing. I want names!

Personally I would never buy anything from a website that didn't show a physical address. The red and black site does not have an address. And as for handing money over to a site that has no address? I might be stupid, but not that stupid.

It is ENDORSED by the Rangers Supporters Trust but obviously not part of them.

Given the issues Rangers FC have had with governance you would think this lot would setup the appeal based on transparency and accountability. It would cost 50 quid to do this legally and then everything is out in the open.

It comes across as just another smoke and mirrrors setup, potentially completely open to all sorts of internal scams. You can't beat cash in the hand to create the opportunity for dodgy dealings!

For once treat the loyal Rangers supporters with openness and honesty.

Chicago is full of Irish decendents and has a large Celtic fan base. Maybe that bid is the Green Knights....

Re:North American teams.

Chicago Teddy berrrs

Toronto Blue-noses

Minnesota bi-kings?

Edited by jagfox

( Craig Whyte ).

a + b.

http://w3spy.org/sit...ngers.com#alexa

286 visitors per day? Presume this includes search engines/crawlers. Plus probably half those are journalists. (the visitors not the crawlers)

Same street address as the 'Move to Australia' website. ohmy.gif You trying to tell us something here? Think there is an extradition treaty between Oz and the UK. laugh.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

From the Guardian

Earlier on Friday the Rangers manager, Ally McCoist, claimed the threat of liquidation was receding. (so when was it worse Ally?) McCoist has held talks with potential purchasers of Rangers – including Kennedy and Murray – and will have more meetings next week.

"I'm not getting carried away but liquidation maybe looks a little bit further away than it did a while back when it seemed a bit closer," (how close???) McCoist said. "The threat of liquidation is still there – I'm not daft (OK, I will keep my own counsel on that one) – but I'd be hopeful of being able to think it's a wee bit further away now.

"Liquidation is not out of the picture and that would be the worst scenario. We have to do everything we can to stop that happening. It was always lurking on our shoulder. It's not away completely but it seems a couple of steps back which is positive."

Somehow Ally I think you know more about the doomsday scenario than you have let on so far. I know you have to talk things up, but realism is important as well.

( Craig Whyte ).

That wasn't McCoist who said that, it was one of the Grabbit and Run guys.

Looks like Leggy's losing it.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Alex Thomson it seems is just a philmacg............... puppet or should that be clown? Ogie is whiter than Whyte (wouldn't be hard) and Channel Four are just there to do an Irish hatchet job on the Queen's favourite fitba' team (once they pay their taxes). Fortunately for us Leggy doesn't recognise the diddy teams in Scotland or else he would be calling us all total sh*tebags. He must be good because just like a thoroughbred racehorse he is blinkered so he can only see straight ahead and anything that goes on around is just ignored.

Why though does his blogspot send us to a French website? Is he banned from having a site in the UK?

Looks like Leggy's losing it.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Oh my, that's one of his most nonsensical rants yet. A real highlight for me was the suggestion that as far as the SFA are concerned Campbell Ogilvie should be:

beyond such suspicion and above reproach

Do you think he understands that it's exactly that sort of attitude that's caused Tomo to take an interest in the SFA in the first place? The way he writes is like Ogilvie's truly the messiah to him, hilarious stuff.

Edited by Jussy

Oh my, that's one of his most nonsensical rants yet. A real highlight for me was the suggestion that as far as the SFA are concerned Campbell Ogilvie should be:

[/font]

Do you think he understands that it's exactly that sort of attitude that's caused Tomo to take an interest in the SFA in the first place? The way he writes is like Ogilvie's truly the messiah to him, hilarious stuff.

I read his blog every day and generally he is relatively (from a bear's point of view) coherent but about once a week, maybe when his doctor takes a day off, he totally loses it and all the conspiracy theories come pouring out. It must be terrible to support a team to the point that you can't even connect with real life. These people really need to be subjected to the "Cold Turkey" of having RFC wiped out of existence. Maybe then they will find their rightful place as useful citizens in Scottish society.

I read his blog every day and generally he is relatively (from a bear's point of view) coherent but about once a week, maybe when his doctor takes a day off, he totally loses it and all the conspiracy theories come pouring out. It must be terrible to support a team to the point that you can't even connect with real life. These people really need to be subjected to the "Cold Turkey" of having RFC wiped out of existence. Maybe then they will find their rightful place as useful citizens in Scottish society.

All looks like mince to me. I hate Rangers fans, especially the ones who write "blogs" :angry: