Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hiding something does not mean I have been dishonest.

This is quite easy to understand, do you need an analogy?

I quite like the 'OJ was innocent' analogy.

Shocked this thread is still on the go.

Have you obsessed c***s ran out of straws to clutch at yet?

54. It hurts. To use a popular word on here, you fans of pitiful, boring, unimportant football clubs are fucking seething. I'm feeling some empathy watching everyone's souls get destroyed but hey Karma is a bitch, just make sure that bitch is beautiful ;)

Shocked this thread is still on the go.

Have you obsessed c***s ran out of straws to clutch at yet?

54. It hurts. To use a popular word on here, you fans of pitiful, boring, unimportant football clubs are fucking seething. I'm feeling some empathy watching everyone's souls get destroyed but hey Karma is a bitch, just make sure that bitch is beautiful ;)

The only way karma will be dealt with me is if my club dies and goes to the 3rd. I can't see that happening anytime soon so jog on

The only way karma will be dealt with me is if my club dies and goes to the 3rd. I can't see that happening anytime soon so jog on

Jog on? This is a thread about Rangers.

When was the last time anyone wanted to chat about Ayr with you? :wacko:

You're no getting a tan behind our shadow ya ken pawl?!

Jog on? This is a thread about Rangers.

When was the last time anyone wanted to chat about Ayr with you? :wacko:

You're no getting a tan behind our shadow ya ken pawl?!

A thread that was set up to laugh at rangers not for rangers. And thanks a lot its been really entertaining while it lasted.

Hiding something does not mean I have been dishonest.

This is quite easy to understand, do you need an analogy?

Sorry Tedi, I disagree. Deliberately hiding something that should've been disclosed is dishonest. Obviously Murray thought there was potential for this to be illegal. If he was being honest he would've established the legality of EBT's before using them and disclosed the additional payments to the SFA.

The fact they have been shown to be legal means that the hiding of the additional payments, and therefore the commision, was totally unneccessary. It could also mean that the sale to Whyte and Liquidation of oldco was unneccessary.

If Murray had been honest and upfront, it may have saved Rangers and Scottish football a lot of pain. The man deserves a prison cell, the damage he has caused to the game in this country is immeasurable and, imo, irreversible.

54. It hurts. To use a popular word on here, you fans of pitiful, boring, unimportant football clubs are fucking seething.

Does this very attitude not completely devalue your bragging over 54 titles? I'm currently 128-0 up against my nephew at ping pong but given he can't see over the table means every time I bring up my ping pong prowess in the pub i rightly get shot down

A thread that was set up to laugh at rangers not for rangers. And thanks a lot its been really entertaining while it lasted.

It was misplaced laughter.

You were sitting here laughing hoping Rangers would die, get titles stripped etc...

None of what you sad c***s said would or wanted to happen have happened, so you've just wasted the past year making pish jokes to each other to be honest. I hope that it has been fun for you. You're all laughing in this thread but the whole world is laughing at you c***s and this thread. Apt time for a lol.

Does this very attitude not completely devalue your bragging over 54 titles? I'm currently 128-0 up against my nephew at ping pong but given he can't see over the table means every time I bring up my ping pong prowess in the pub i rightly get shot down

Nope, best of a bad bunch.

We achieve the most we can. Always strive to, usually do so. Why not celebrate, we compete, we win, we celebrate.

Same can't be said for the diddy teams or celtc.

You were sitting here laughing hoping Rangers would die, get titles stripped etc...

None of what you sad c***s said would or wanted to happen have happened, so you've just wasted the past year making pish jokes to each other to be honest. I hope that it has been fun for you. You're all laughing in this thread but the whole world is laughing at you c***s and this thread. Apt time for a lol.

Say what? So you weren't liquidated, denied entry to the SPL due to fan power, denied entry to SFL1 due to fan power, now trading at a loss in SFL 3 with over paid, under talented players and a clown of a manager? That didn't happen?

You're laughing at us? Oh the fucking irony.

Edited by Mr Man

Nope, best of a bad bunch.

We achieve the most we can. Always strive to, usually do so. Why not celebrate, we compete, we win, we celebrate.

Same can't be said for the diddy teams or celtc.

So you are the worlds most successful team because you've managed to beat some pitiful, boring and unimportant opposition? Right you are.

So you do want to cherry pick what you want from the report then.

There is no other way to describe this, deliberate and no dishonesty were in the same line from Nimmo.

I'm not cherry picking, I accept thefindings of the report. However, I think these two lines in the report contradict each other. He says in one line that information that should've been disclosed wasn't and in another line that no-one acted dishonestly.

IMO if you deliberately withold something that you should've disclosed you are being dishonest, I don't see how you could describe that any other way. £250k is a whopper of a fine for an honest mistake.... I suspect if the club actually had to pay it they would be raging.

Your eloquence and concise analysis speaks volumes about you young man.

Bravo.

When, in future years, people mention The Rangers, I shall think of you.

First time back here for many months. Cant believe this thread is still on the go. Its like the crowd still hanging about after a car crash when theres nothing more to see.

Time to close the thread and move along. Its all about the football now.

Im wondering what some of you will do now, Back into the real world for some of you.

Phil McMadeUpName has finally found the strength to give his acceptance of the tribunals findings.

By: Phil Mac Giolla Bhain (published March 1st, 2013 at 11:38 am)

It is often said that in sport that you learn more about the character of people when they lose than when they win.

That is probably correct for a series of reasons.

However, I think the fashion I which the klan greeted the deliberations

of Lord Nimmo Smith and his two eminent colleagues on the dual contracts

probe was truly revelatory.

Only the shameless and amoral could claim such a scathing analysis as a vindication.

Yet the klan punched the air in triumph.

Still for the common good of the people of Scotland it is better that they are happy rather than seething and vengeful.

The klan instinctively understand that they have a dispensation within

Scottish football effectively that allows them to act with impunity.

Haha Bigot boy, takes one to know one

Poor Phil. He's hurting bad. :)

Feck me all the furious w@nking coming from the Rangers fans is unbelievable :lol:

Their arrogance and hatred towards the SPL & SFA has blinded them completely and can't see that this has been a sham and a whitewash since 2010 onwards to actually protect Rangers FC from folding over and dying and being consigned to the history books.

The associations shit their drawers when Rangers faced BIG trouble and went are far as to change all their liquidation laws 8 months before the inevitable happened so as to protect what they seen as a cash cow that paid them handsome wages and bonuses.

Plan "A" all along was to get the Rangers newco parachuted straight into the SPL and why the associations changed their rules so that they could say to the Rangers fans eventually "look here we changed our rules and it's the very same club according to the new rules & regulations" or the Rangers fans would have not have supported a completely new Rangers team.Financial Armageddon there perhaps according to them.

Plan "A" failed to get the Rangers newco straight into the SPL and the diddies revolt fucked that up completely so plan "B" unfolded to lump the cheating fuckers straight into the SFL 1st division and then that failed completely so they entered the newco into the 3rd.

So Rangers fans would be absolutely correct in saying that the SPL & SFA were corrupt to the core but it was towards saving the most Scotland's corrupt football club ever called Rangers FC.It's similar to the patient fighting the doctor that was and had saved their life ?

So instead of demanding apologies from the two corrupt associations,why don't you actually thank them for giving you the Rangers fans legally according to them by the way a fucking club to support in the 3rd division when plan "A" was to get your club straight into the SPL in the first place.

If the SFA & SPL didn't change their rules and they were changed just to accommodate the demise of Rangers FC we all on here would still be partying mental over the death of Rangers FC the club.

UNGRATEFUL B@STARDS THE LOT OF YOU !