Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The two Glasgow teams combined don't even come close to making up half the national teams support. The biggest percentage of the support actually comes from people who don't support a team which is about a quarter.

OK so your last sentence makes no sense.

As to, "The two Glasgow teams combined don't even come close to making up half the national teams support" may well be true - but I hope that saying that embarrasses you.

I've been to Hampden a lots of times to watch Scotland.....and most Scotland fans were Bears who wanted to support our national team.

These days? Too many so-called Scotland fans swagger about pished in kilts and want to turn football in to some kind of nationalistic Cause célèbre.

You're not called Tartan Trannies for nothing.

I actually hate the fact that my national team has been overrun by small-minded, nationalistic idiots.

Maybe you don't, Bennett, but young Bendarroch (for one) wants the Four Horsemen to ride through the Scottish game, scattering Diddies and Plastics in their wake. Quite who he reckons rangers will be playing then, I don't think he's quite thought through....

We'll be on to pastures new eventually - and if not immediately?

It makes f**k all difference to me if we're playing Thistle instead of the wee Rangers, Airdrie instead of Killie.

In the meantime, I'll be fucking delighted should others fall on their skanky faces.

We'll be on to pastures new eventually - and if not immediately?

It makes f**k all difference to me if we're playing Thistle instead of the wee Rangers, Airdrie instead of Killie.

In the meantime, I'll be fucking delighted should others fall on their skanky faces.

And all the other fans will gladly see Zombie FC rot until they die,hopefully asap.

Lol.....aye rugby was a sport for farmers and politzi ie prods.

Oh FFS, Why bring religion in to rugby? Why call it a sport for 'prodz'? Your are shaming yourself here.

Lol, eh thought it obvious I was taking piss.

Rugby was a sport confined to Edinburgh and the borders or so it seemed, when I was growing up. Plus it was amatuer. When it went professional I lost any interest in it whatsoever as I knew it would follow the rest of professional sports and have the country hopping players, big business mentality.

I actually hate the fact that my national team has been overrun by small-minded, nationalistic idiots.

Pissed up thugs in skirts - I've seen the darkside of these 'cuddly' miscreants in action once too often and I can't bring myself to fund the SFA's works team a moment longer.

I still want Scotland to win, but the support is a shameful stain on our nation.

Did I forget to mention the hateful, bitter nationalism and that dreadful, racist 'anthem'?

Edited by Bendarroch

Pissed up thugs in skirts - I've seen the darkside of these 'cuddly' miscreants in action once too often and I can't bring myself to fund the SFA's works team a moment longer.

I still want Scotland to win, but the support is a shameful stain on our nation.

Did I forget to mention the hateful, bitter nationalism and that dreadful, racist 'anthem'?

Don't let the door hit your arse in the way out then...... Falkland Islands should be far enough away for your type.... :lol:

Maybe you don't, Bennett, but young Bendarroch (for one) wants the Four Horsemen to ride through the Scottish game, scattering Diddies and Plastics in their wake. Quite who he reckons rangers will be playing then, I don't think he's quite thought through....

No maybes about it Norman, if i felt differntly then i'd say so.

Remember this bloke is clued up on tax laws :lol:

Sorry for my typo on a phone. You really are the tit in killy everyone says you are. Always petty posts

Bennetts the best at predictive text. Go him ;)

Edited by AUFC90

the mhanky bed sheet below kinda gives it away.

With all those free tickets whcih they claim are being given away, you'd think that some of us would know someone who had been given some of those free tickets.

Does Charlie Green walk up and down Buchanan Street dishing out free tickets to everyone :lol:

But they don't care about us :lol:

With all those free tickets whcih they claim are being given away, you'd think that some of us would know someone who had been given some of those free tickets.

Does Charlie Green walk up and down Buchanan Street dishing out free tickets to everyone :lol:

But they don't care about us :lol:

Every club gives free tickets out..... the amount varies.

This could be some guy that has a BB group or Pensioners group that Rangers have effectively given comps to, till the end of year gate receipts are published in the accounts no one will know

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/09/emy9ujez.jpg

Tee. Hee. ( not so easy to put pics in now ;( )

love the fact how the picture has blocked out all the seat numbers row etc, probably because they are all the same , and if it is true it could well have been giving as a gift to a particular section of a supporters group etc

fs the obsessed now getting their knickers in a twist over free tickets :lol: what a sad bunch

Edited by forever_blue