Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On a more serious note; Huff and Puff are looking to get out of admin by the end of the season by way of a CVA. The big stumbling block at the moment is the BTC. Once they ask for a CVA is there a time limit within which a decision will have to be made on the BTC? It obviously makes a hell of a lot of difference in the matter of 75% debt. Or could HMRC (or Rangers for that matter) make administration carry on for years with eventual appeals?

More nonsense from the Bear's Den.

http://forum.rangers...pic=216270& st=0

However I do admire a couple of the guys including the OP who live in the real world. As for the rest who believe that "it is normal to chuck away a 15 point lead" and "those f*ckers would have chucked away an 8 point lead between now and the end of the season" they are just a total bunch of w*nk*rs.

I hope the good guys manage to stay afloat in the sea of sh*te into which they have been cast though something tells me they are probably moles who really don't give a toss about what happens to the blue scum and are just having fun stirring things up. :lol:

Seems so easy to get a greeny bluey on that forum...

Some Rangers fans on that are stupid, claiming Celtics title is tainted for something that was out of their control. Rangers' recent history is tainted and they know it.

But if it annoys Celtic fans then yes, your title is tainted ;).

I just cant get my head around the fact so many rangers fans on that site honestly believe they are going to win the SPL next season, blink.gif

I can't get my head round the fact that they believe they deserved to win the SPL THIS year.

None so blind as he who will not see.

I can't believe they know what "tainted" means. Seems a fancy word for they ogres

They heard the Sellick fans describing old Rangers titles with that word and decided to throw it right back at them. It's akin to the "I know you are but what am I?" method of arguing, not all that shocking to come from them at all, primary school mentality.

For the record I don't think any of the titles are tainted, the two clubs in question though, that is a different matter.

I am sure I am missing something here, or just misunderstanding it. In my defence, all that has been happening at Rangers over the years is complicated and cloudy, intentionally so I presume.

With the recent statement from our whizz kid administrators, there seems no comment on the recovery of large sums of money owed to the club by those who benefited from the employee 'loans'. .

This was money doled out to players, directors, chief executive but treating them as loans, but wink wink nudge nudge we will never ask for it to be repaid. The repayment was informal and on a masonic shake of a hand. The agreement would have been formalised. Is this not the time for it all to be repaid?

We can only assume the money came initially from Rangers FC. Maybe laundered from there but it must have started at Rangers.

I would have assumed an administrator by now would have detailed those who have received such loans, the amounts and at least sent a second class letter out to them saying they want it repaid.

If not, why not?

Or am I just being stupid here?

They heard the Sellick fans describing old Rangers titles with that word and decided to throw it right back at them. It's akin to the "I know you are but what am I?" method of arguing, not all that shocking to come from them at all, primary school mentality.

For the record I don't think any of the titles are tainted, the two clubs in question though, that is a different matter.

It has to be ironic or trolling.

Given they've just been caught out cheating for a decade, how can they say anything about anybody's title?

I can't believe they know what "tainted" means. Seems a fancy word for they ogres

Tainted is what Martin Bain is - being a reference to his complexion. Namely having a Tommy Sheridan style permatan taint. Other than when Tommy came out of gaol.

Other than that I am sure Martin is a fine upstanding person.

Or is it a tint I am thinking of? But hell taint seems to fit better.

It has to be ironic or trolling.

Given they've just been caught out cheating for a decade, how can they say anything about anybody's title?

Nope, they honestly believe that they were robbed of this year's title and their club have done nothing wrong previously, I think the technical term is mass delusion.

Edited by stonedsailor

I am sure I am missing something here, or just misunderstanding it. In my defence, all that has been happening at Rangers over the years is complicated and cloudy, intentionally so I presume.

With the recent statement from our whizz kid administrators, there seems no comment on the recovery of large sums of money owed to the club by those who benefited from the employee 'loans'. .

This was money doled out to players, directors, chief executive but treating them as loans, but wink wink nudge nudge we will never ask for it to be repaid. The repayment was informal and on a masonic shake of a hand. The agreement would have been formalised. Is this not the time for it all to be repaid?

We can only assume the money came initially from Rangers FC. Maybe laundered from there but it must have started at Rangers.

I would have assumed an administrator by now would have detailed those who have received such loans, the amounts and at least sent a second class letter out to them saying they want it repaid.

If not, why not?

Or am I just being stupid here?

No one got a loan from Rangers.

Nope, they honestly believe that they were robbed of this year's title and their club have done nothing wrong previously, I think the technical term is mass delusion.

I think it's simpler.

They're just a bunch of thickos, incapable of any sort of objective analysis of anything, so they rely on prejudices instead.

I refer anyone doubting it to post 10963. You cannot have a reasoned discussion with any bigot brother follower. They are, I'm delighted to say, on a different planet from the normal world.

I think its shocking that an "institution" like Rangers can't have a few bills overlooked.

What kind of a world do we live in where Rangers have to play by the rules and be just like us diddy teams. A disgrace.

Edited by Gaz FFC

What kind of a world do we live in where Rangers have to play by the rules and be just like us diddy teams. A disgrace.

You mean like Falkirk "played by the rules", spent all their money on players to win the 1st and refused to upgrade their stadium like other teams?

That said the disgrace was at least avoided and they were rightly refused entry to the SPL.

You mean like Falkirk "played by the rules", spent all their money on players to win the 1st and refused to upgrade their stadium like other teams?

That said the disgrace was at least avoided and they were rightly refused entry to the SPL.

Trolling on Easter Sunday Ric? Have a day off

11,000th post, Booyah

Edited by Gaz FFC

Keep hearing how Rangers have to survive because they are a Scottish "institution" (note not British because nobody in England gives a f**k about Scottish football)

What makes Rangers an "institution" worth saving, more than say Woolworths?

In fact, what even makes them an "institution" at all.