Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And I've aready told you that I posted the response earlier to you and you are too lazy to find it, maybe because you don't want to find it?

I've quoted your response just 3 posts above! :1eye

I can see why you weren't too keen on posting it again! :lol:

so just giving you another option of getting it from one who normally teaches this stuff

just giving me another option of pointing and laughing at your posts! :lol:

^^^^^ is this it? Is this gem of legal knowledge what I need to go to school for? :lol:

Fucking hell, you've got Rangers bang to rights there! :lol::1eye

Yes it is, if the big tax goes the way it should then I think I'd be right in assuming criminal charges could be brought against ex directors, Bain certainly would need to explain his actions, maybe there is other evidence also. However I'd be happy for you to explain as to why you think Bain could not be charged with deliberate tax evasion and potentially fraud as shown by channel 4?

I've quoted your response just 3 posts above! :1eye

I can see why you weren't too keen on posting it again! :lol:

just giving me another option of pointing and laughing at your posts! :lol:

:D I was doing "a Captain"

Edited by LordHawHaw

When does your mum allow you out your room?

Hilarious.... you do realise everyone on this forum thinks you are a complete fucking spangle.... my six year old son could post more sensible stuff than the deranged insane pish you spout.

Now i think you had better move it and get back to the institution before they come looking for you....:lol::D:lol::D

Any idea when Rangers current sponsorship deals with Umbro and Tennents expire, surely any future deals will be at a vastly reduced rate for a newco, potential sponsors might see them in a weakened state offering significantly less than they might have done in the past. Rangers might not be in a position to shop around for better deals.

Your quote seems to suggest that as long as none of the directors of the newco were a director of Rangers in the previous 12 months then the name Rangers can indeed be used.

Note the reference to shadow directors -- which for a football club would be likely to include senior team management. Here's the rest of the relevant statute.

(3)Except with leave of the court or in such circumstances as may be prescribed, a person to whom this section applies shall not at any time in the period of 5 years beginning with the day on which the liquidating company went into liquidation—

(a)be a director of any other company that is known by a prohibited name, or

(b)in any way, whether directly or indirectly, be concerned or take part in the promotion, formation or management of any such company, or

©in any way, whether directly or indirectly, be concerned or take part in the carrying on of a business carried on (otherwise than by a company) under a prohibited name.

For anyone wanting to set up a hermit club in Rangers' dead shell, these are quite significant barriers. Much easier to ditch the name.

Edited by Clarification_Bot

Yes it is, if the big tax goes the way it should then I think I'd be right in assuming criminal charges could be brought against ex directors, Bain certainly would need to explain his actions, maybe there is other evidence also.

You got all this insight and legal expertise from watching a programme on Channel 4? :lol:

However I'd be happy for you to explain as to why you think Bain could not be charged with deliberate tax evasion and potentially fraud as shown by channel 4?

I haven't made a single comment about Bain and nor did I watch the Channel 4 programme. :1eye

Note the reference to shadow directors -- which for a football club would be likely to include senior team management. Here's the rest of the relevant statute.

For anyone wanting to set up a hermit club in Rangers' dead shell, these are quite significant barriers. Much easier to ditch the name.

Would it not just be easier to ditch any remaining "senior management team", assuming any are left?

Where's he went, fukked if I'm coming back on in a few days and having to go through this again, I'll just assume he's away burning the effigy of Lenny he's made out of cornflake packets

Why would I burn an effigy of a comedy character of a man who has brought so much comedy and failure to his club? :lol:

Its obvious from the shite you slaver here that you're well placed to answer your own question you fucking fruitloop :D

I'm well placed to know whether folk laugh at him?

Well, yeh, he's a Celtic fan - and like most retarted bigots he's someone to be laughed at you - just like you. :lol:

rangers are so poor they cat even afford to have goalkeeper tops anymore laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

also show liquidation the red card!

There's another story to that something to do with mcgregor being superstitious over using his normal goalie top vs saints