Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Trolling on Easter Sunday Ric? Have a day off

Who's trolling? Falkirk cheated. :)

Keep hearing how Rangers have to survive because they are a Scottish "institution" (note not British because nobody in England gives a f**k about Scottish football)

At least they claim to be a Scottish institution rather than an Irish one.. :rolleyes:

Who's trolling? Falkirk cheated. :)

At least they claim to be a Scottish institution rather than an Irish one.. :rolleyes:

OMG. Stratheden is a scottish institution. My grandmother ended up there when I was about 10 years old and I visited it once. Even the name makes me feel sick to the core. If the orcs want to be known as an intitutution then good luck to them.

In fact, what even makes them an "institution" at all.

Their exploitation of sectarianism and bigotry to cheat and dominate Scottish football along with their partners Celtic.

That's what makes them one half of an institution.

Surely you've read that in "John Reid's one year old history books"? :1eye

Keep hearing how Rangers have to survive because they are a Scottish "institution" (note not British because nobody in England gives a f**k about Scottish football)

What makes Rangers an "institution" worth saving, more than say Woolworths?

In fact, what even makes them an "institution" at all.

Not an institution, merely a corrupt football club from the south side of Glasgow with an abnormally high % of vile people among their followers, much like their east end cousins in fact!

Actually the club was in reasonable shape when Whyte took over, as things stood. Our debt had been coming down for a few years and was at a manageable level. Savings had been made and more could have been made if needed.

Obviously the big tribunal case was hanging over us (and clearly that wasn't Whyte's doing) but that was nothing definite - and still isn't....

No it wasn't if it wasn't for champions league football the previous season then i would have expected administration a bit earlier. This site is excellent and tells you the debts of Rangers and all SPL clubs.

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/rangers/2010/debt2.htm

If anyone had bothered to read the Insolvency Act 2006, they'd have chanced upon this note on names.

So Newco Rangers can't use the word Rangers.

Your quote seems to suggest that as long as none of the directors of the newco were a director of Rangers in the previous 12 months then the name Rangers can indeed be used.

Things have not been manageable for years, even keeping a lid on it meant cheating. Murray and all those directors put Ranegrs in this situation....letting the childlike Whyte loose in the sweet shop for the last year simply put a cherry on the cake of fail being baked for the last couple of decades

Have you managed to identify what "crimes" any of the Rangers directors will be prosecuted for yet? :lol::1eye

No it wasn't if it wasn't for champions league football the previous season then i would have expected administration a bit earlier. This site is excellent and tells you the debts of Rangers and all SPL clubs.

http://www.football-.../2010/debt2.htm

What a pity for the bears fans that the board didn't consult this site. It might have prevented weeks of grief.

The financial results for the season that end in June 2010 have been published. They show very clearly the effect of having the banks on your back.

The block on transfers, the reduction in wages, the sale of high earners, these have all contributed to the club turning a profit for the first time in ages. The biggest contributor though was the participation in the Champions League, and the huge amount of money that came from being the only Scottish competitor.

The club has been overspending for at least the eleven seasons we have records for. The combined losses for that period come to £140m, or roughly £13m a season. Clearly that is unsustainable. The only way Rangers have survived the madness is by shareholders (mainly Murray) pouring ever more money in.

When the Murray money dried up, reality has arrived. The banks were not to blame for what has happened, Rangers Football club are. The 2009 results showed that the club spent £11m on players when they knew there was no European football to justify it. The 2010 results show a far better situation. The challenge for the board is to maintain the financial stability when there happens to not be any Champions League football. The last decade shows that over-spending to gamble on European money is a road to disaster.

Good, it'll be easy for you to dig them out then and post again.

:jerry

Well it was in response to your previous question, if you are too lazy then I might....otherwise you could direct your question to some others whom I assume you also think are wrong that charges could be brought against some ex executives of Rangers FC. They might be able to give you a longer explanation than I would. You might have to go back to school mind you ;)

Well it was in response to your previous question, if you are too lazy then I might....otherwise you could direct your question to some others whom I assume you also think are wrong that charges could be brought against some ex executives of Rangers FC. They might be able to give you a longer explanation than I would. You might have to go back to school mind you ;)

Deary me, so you're asking for others to bail you out now? :lol::1eye

Deary me, so you're asking for others to bail you out now? :lol::1eye

Yes, some people with teaching abilities might have the patience to explain it to you while being assailed by your constant tourettesasque "Celtic are sectarian" outbursts.

Maybe start with professor David Hillier who I believe is head of finance at Strathclyde university ;)

Oh I think a chief executive of a company asking for his salary increase to be paid as a EBT, then asking for the document signed by a director agreeing to that to be shreded might indicate a knowledge and acceptance of tax evasion, and what consitutes evidence of that ;) Who knows what else is out there just waiting to be discovered or already in the hands of the authorities :P

^^^^^ is this it? Is this gem of legal knowledge what I need to go to school for? :lol:

Fucking hell, you've got Rangers bang to rights there! :lol::1eye

Yes, some people with teaching abilities might have the patience to explain it to you while being assailed by your constant tourettesasque "Celtic are sectarian" outbursts.

Maybe start with professor David Hillier who I believe is head of finance at Strathclyde university ;)

In other words, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about! :lol:

In other words, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about! :lol:

And I've aready told you that I posted the response earlier to you and you are too lazy to find it, maybe because you don't want to find it? so just giving you another option of getting it from one who normally teaches this stuff