Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers is investing in the installation of two new state-of-the-art giant screens which will enhance the matchday experience and continue to make Ibrox one of the world’s leading venues.

In the next few weeks the existing screens in the corners of the Govan Stand will be replaced by new giant screens measuring 72m2, 40% larger than the existing Jumbotrons, and among the largest screens in UK football. This will mean enhanced viewing along with a fan experience module for fans at future games.

Only one of the old screens will be operational at Wednesday’s game against Linfield on Wednesday, 10 April as the changes take place. The first new screen will be operational at the Clyde game on Saturday, 13 April with both screens scheduled to be in place before the end of the season.

All part of the work promised as part of the upgrades for our magnificant 5 star stadium - oh aye we are so skint. :rolleyes:

:lol: I'm convinced Tedi ! two big Jumbotron telly's and everything at Ibrox is just rosy never mind all the other shite happening around Ibrox :lol: .

Maybe it's a cunning plan by Chucky ! once one the Jumbotrons are fitted they break down just before kick off then there are riots destroying Ibrox.Chucky picks up the insurance money and then blames the pesky Chelsea fans :) pure dead brilliant and the orcs will fall for it no question :lol: .

Or Tedi ? maybe one of the old screens have broke down and he doesn't have the money to repair it and has released this piece of orc propaganda to deflect your attention.Months and months pass and Chucky says there is a problem with the company that manufactures the Jumbotrons hence the delay.

I'll need to buy a bigger telly now and all my financial problems at home will be eradicated as I tell my neighbours I have a larger telly than them so that means I have more money than them :lol:

Oh dear, that STV report didn't look too good, and the seethe on John Mackay's face (considering the barely contained glee he displayed over the BTC result) makes you wonder what's yet to come but still to be cleared by the lawyers.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

In the latest from STV’s exclusive interview with Charles Green, the Rangers chief executive is challenged on claims made to supporters since taking over at the club last year.

Specifically the businessman is asked to back up claims he had spoken to Manchester United, who he claimed said they were supportive of the Ibrox side playing in the English Premier League.

Manchester United, via a spokesperson, subsequently denied giving their backing.

Green is also challenged on an alleged tie-in with NFL side Dallas Cowboys.

The club’s commercial director, Imran Ahmad, said a deal between the two was in the offing when he met Rangers supporters in a tour of North America in September.

The following is a direct transcript from Peter Smith’s interview with Charles Green.

PS: Have you ever misled the supporters by telling them what they want to hear?

CG: Never

PS: Never?

PS: You are clear about that?

CG: Yes

PS: What about when you said Manchester United were in favour of Rangers moving to the Premiership? They’ve clearly stated they were against it.

CG: The spokesman did.

PS: So you told Rangers fans Man Utd were supportive of Rangers moving to the English Premiership. Manchester United say they are opposed to it.

CG: So Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t like to see Rangers in his league? Who is Manchester United? You define Manchester United.

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?

CG: I’ve had discussions with a number of clubs.

CG: Well… why do we want to know that?

PS: I think there is evidence here that has been contradicted by Manchester United.

CG: It’s been contradicted by a spokesperson from Manchester United.

PS: So is that spokesman not speaking for the club?

CG: My lawyers, who are advising on Rangers going into the UK, have been speaking to a number of clubs, representatives of clubs, to owners of clubs.

I am absolutely very, very clear, from the discussions I’ve had with various people who are speaking to football clubs who would welcome Rangers to play in the English football league.

PS: Can you tell us which clubs?

CG: No. I don’t want to prejudice this club’s chance of playing in England by disclosing stuff prematurely.

PS: What about when Imran Ahmad told Rangers supporters talks with the Dallas Cowboys were going well?

CG: Well they are. I’ve got an email now if you want to read it after this interview from Dallas Cowboys.

PS: The Dallas Cowboys have previously told us there were no such talks.

CG: I don’t care, Peter, what they’ve said. I’ve just told you categorically, in front of the camera, when this interview finishes, I will show you an email where we are invited to go to Dallas Cowboys. The email came in three days ago.

So either believe me or not. If you don’t believe me, you’re entitled. But I’ll show you and then I want you, separately, to apologise on camera to say you were wrong about Dallas Cowboys, OK?

More from our exclusive interview with Charles Green can be seen on the STV website later and on the STV News at Six.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/220759-charles-green-challenged-on-manchester-united-and-dallas-cowboys-claims/

STV news at 6pm, CG Interview, apparantly he admits being an associate of the P & B hero CW.

I predict much foaming at the mouth.

And you're right. 48 users reading and it's only half 6? Just wait until folk have had their tea, weans are in bed and a wee refreshment has been taken. I'm predicting about 120 users at 'peak posting time'.

This make me reach the obvious conclusion. Green isn't a front for Whyte. Whyte isn't a front for Imran Ahmed's maw despite bunging her £137K.

The man who is really pulling the string here is Div.

Any hint of a bad news day for Rangers and the P&B User Stats go through the roof. Great for advertising and 'click-thru revenue. It's like a Superbowl every week!

Man up, Div. You are really Mr Rangers.

And you're right. 48 users reading and it's only half 6? Just wait until folk have had their tea, weans are in bed and a wee refreshment has been taken. I'm predicting about 120 users at 'peak posting time'.

This make me reach the obvious conclusion. Green isn't a front for Whyte. Whyte isn't a front for Imran Ahmed's maw despite bunging her £137K.

The man who is really pulling the string here is Div.

Any hint of a bad news day for Rangers and the P&B User Stats go through the roof. Great for advertising and 'click-thru revenue. It's like a Superbowl every week!

Man up, Div. You are really Mr Rangers.

Are you really suggesting there is a conspiracy? Really? ;)

Edited by strichener

@STVnews confirm Charles Green did receive an e-mail from the Dallas cowboys. One says 'howdi partner', and the other says 'yeee hawww Charles, we wish you were here boy'. sent from Dallascowboys@hotmail.com :lol:

made up tweet

but still made me laugh

In the latest from STV’s exclusive interview with Charles Green, the Rangers chief executive is challenged on claims made to supporters since taking over at the club last year.

Specifically the businessman is asked to back up claims he had spoken to Manchester United, who he claimed said they were supportive of the Ibrox side playing in the English Premier League.

Manchester United, via a spokesperson, subsequently denied giving their backing.

The club’s commercial director, Imran Ahmad, said a deal between the two was in the offing when he met Rangers supporters in a tour of North America in September.

The following is a direct transcript from Peter Smith’s interview with Charles Green.

PS: What about when you said Manchester United were in favour of Rangers moving to the Premiership? They’ve clearly stated they were against it.

PS: So you told Rangers fans Man Utd were supportive of Rangers moving to the English Premiership. Manchester United say they are opposed to it.

CG: So Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t like to see Rangers in his league? Who is Manchester United? You define Manchester United.

PS: I think there is evidence here that has been contradicted by Manchester United.

CG: My lawyers, who are advising on Rangers going into the UK, have been speaking to a number of clubs, representatives of clubs, to owners of clubs.

I am absolutely very, very clear, from the discussions I’ve had with various people who are speaking to football clubs who would welcome Rangers to play in the English football league.

CG: No. I don’t want to prejudice this club’s chance of playing in England by disclosing stuff prematurely.

PS: What about when Imran Ahmad told Rangers supporters talks with the Dallas Cowboys were going well?

CG: Well they are. I’ve got an email now if you want to read it after this interview from Dallas Cowboys.

CG: I don’t care, Peter, what they’ve said. I’ve just told you categorically, in front of the camera, when this interview finishes, I will show you an email where we are invited to go to Dallas Cowboys. The email came in three days ago.

So either believe me or not. If you don’t believe me, you’re entitled. But I’ll show you and then I want you, separately, to apologise on camera to say you were wrong about Dallas Cowboys, OK?

More from our exclusive interview with Charles Green can be seen on the STV website later and on the STV News at Six.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/220759-charles-green-challenged-on-manchester-united-and-dallas-cowboys-claims/

Looks like the Mhedia are kicking Rangers when they're down again...

Yet another disgraceful example of the anti-Rangers MSM remembering what Charlie has said, and then asking him about it.

This country has truly turned into a green-tinged, Gestapo cludgie when the CEO of a company can't run a football club in any way that he sees fit, without having to answer a lot of impertinent questions.

As bad as the £25K payment to Carles Green is, I actually think the Man Utd/Dallas Cowboy video is much more damaging to Mr Green. Looks like he's on the ropes in that interview.

Who is this reporter? Looks like an up and coming star, very competent and focused in his questioning.

So where are they at the moment, then, Mars?