Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You would have to be a complete loon to suggest No Surrender was used by Green in any way other than to stir up hatred.

Easily conned brigade.

Are you serious?

Got a text earlier today about this and thought it was a wind up, the worlds gone barking mad.

I do not mind that, if he came out and said everyone north of Perth are rabid sheep shaggers then I have no doubt it would stir up hatred, it may be argued that he was bringing the game into disrepute but it would not be correct to call it sectarian, No surrender is not sectarian, anyone that argues it is needs their head examined.

So stirring up hatred over nothing more important than a sporting institution is okay, just so long as it is not sectarian?

Is 'No Surrender' not a Loyalist slogan ?

If so what has it got to do with a football team from Glasgow ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Surrender

"No Surrender!", a Northern Irish Loyalist slogan, originating from the Siege of Derry

It's a well documented link, with CG's background I think he would know little about it and he just made a slip up. Maybe he connects the phrase with other groups who like to use it? The EDL, skinheads, TNA wrestling (maybe another cross Atlantic sporting link up?)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=no+surrender&client=firefox-a&hs=sZI&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=2epnUYW4I-2V0QXm0oGQAg&ved=0CE8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=677

Each case should be judged on its merits, just do not lie and call something sectarian when it clearly is not.

When did I call it sectarian? LIAR.

Just read the Scotsman article, sheer bloody lunacy.

I think that the WKR said it best with this ... "Politically correct arseholes banging on about the racist, homophobic, abusive crowds. It used to be the working class's weekly catharsis. Abuse anyone and evryone, then come out cleansed for the working week. Now it's a forum for middle-class wankers to show how right-on they are"

For once i'm in agreement with norman, these arseholes are destroying our game.

No s :) rrender folks.

I see you're getting the gist of things in this thread. This is how it's worked since the start, and I see your frustration creeping through your recent posts, causing you to be dragged into the constant hamster wheel of shit-firing.

The pattern is this.....the P&Ds get wind of something going down. The Green/Whyte shit is a good example. The P&Ds ramp things up on here, offering every view from Tax Experts to Legal Opinion, and GIRFU the Sevconians who disappear like snow off a dyke in July, though a few savvier ones and defiant ones stay on here to offer resistance and/or try to debate when only derision will do.

Then, The Rangers manage somehow to dive through legal loopholes on something (maybe Green/Whyte will dodge bullets and get away with their current carry on). It' s then time for the snow to fall onto the dyke again, the P&Ds disappear like snow off a dyke in July, and the Sevconians dance for joy on the outcome that somehow appears to make them feel better because it GIRFU's the P&Ds. the savvier and defiant P&Ds then stay on here to offer resistance and/or try to debate when only derision will do.

Then there's a plateau, where nothing is happening and out spring the Amigos, a Killie fan, some Tim Malloys who then start to dick wave and post utter crap until the next time the P&Ds get wind of something.

And the hamster wheel keeps turning, whilst the hamsters on it all keep firing shit onto the arguments. Ad infinitum and ad nauseum.

It used to be good on here. Things went awry in August last year when a whole host of deadbeats suddenly appeared.

Fishing rod at the ready. Anyone care to disagree with my analysis?

And aye, Dumbarton fan - lol.

Edited poor spelling.

Well, if that's all the thanks we get for keeping the thread warm for all you part-timers... ;)

Cracking post.

Next we'll be banning flower of Scotland incase it upsets the English.

If wanting to win, refusing to be beaten and wanting the team to never lie down makes me a bigot, then i'm a bigot.

No surrender.

If wanting to win, refusing to be beaten and wanting the team to never lie down makes me a bigot, then i'm a bigot.

No surrender.

Under the new laws FoS should be banned. You are correct. For celebrating death.

"Fought and died for"

But forget the laws it should be banned for being a dire, defeatist, depressing wannabe anthem. Scotland the Brave.

No surrender.

That would make every football fan a bigot. Fool.

Under the new laws FoS should be banned. You are correct. For celebrating death.

"Fought and died for"

But forget the laws it should be banned for being a dire, defeatist, depressing wannabe anthem. Scotland the Brave.

The new laws are stupid but our green and grey chums wanted them, so they got em and we'll just have to live with them now.

I quite like FoS, can be very rousing at times.

That would make every football fan a bigot. Fool.

I know norman, i know .... only Rangers fans can be bigots .

You've told us that one before zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Did they? I'm fairly sure pretty much nobody wanted them.

They wanted them, they campaigned for them, the fools believed that they'd only affect one teams fans and not them as they were pure singing aboot their culture and aw rat.

We warned them not to open the can of worms .........