Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Easdale crime family and Sevco, beautiful match. Curious what Chookles got for his 8% of something that is legally dubious. Proves what a fly by night spiv we all said he was.

A spiv :lol: Do you live in 1940's land, a f**king spiv :lol:

The green tinged forums are distraught ..

Re: Here we go again...major zombie news on radio shortbread at 6.30

I'm not saying for one second here that the Easdales were involved in anything to do with this just last week, but some people are.

Strange that... A hotel they bought in gourock that was run down burnt to the ground a few weeks after they where turned down planning permission to turn it into flats...

SoooperMember

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland Steamer

Strange that... A hotel they bought in gourock that was run down burnt to the ground a few weeks after they where turned down planning permission to turn it into flats...

Let's leave it at the guy that owns that house is/was a taxi driver

bigbobosjockstrap

SoooperMember

It would probably be wise for all teams in Div2 next season to double check that fire damage is covered in their buildings insurance!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland Steamer

What is that you say? Ibrox has a potential asbestos problem which could cost millions to rectify?

How on earth might a major new shareholder try to overcome such an issue?

Why not, everyone else seems to be.

Not quite true - I believe that St Mirren and Ross County are even off the boycott list!

Why it matters to the bums I still can't quite understand - still as many steps away from CL whatever happens. Sir Charles I could see his viewpoint as increasing Season Tix prices by up to 30% wouldn't have been swallow swallowed in going back to get cuffed by Annan again.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Green is certainly cutting and running rather quickly, almost as if he knows the money is about to run out.

What difference does it make who he sells his shares to? He only has 8 per cent so will the new lot have any say outwith an AGM?

Green is certainly cutting and running rather quickly, almost as if he knows the money is about to run out.

What difference does it make who he sells his shares to? He only has 8 per cent so will the new lot have any say outwith an AGM?

For a change there's interesting stuff om RM from a poster who has been accurate in the past:

"I believe Sandy Easdale may perhaps be acquiring under option 29.9% of the entire issued share capital of RFIC with full voting rights. If this happens in next few days Sandy will basically control RFIC."

Next post:

"I believe they have CG shares under proxy now and a few of the other larger overseas shareholders want out as MM/WS running RFIC into the ground by not cutting costs at Murray Park from £10m to £5m. Being papered up by lawyers over next few days re rest of the shares they have got their mits on."

Green was so confident a couple of weeks back or was it an act? The whole thing is a minefield and you really have to wonder why anyone would want to throw good money after what looks to be bad. The whole thing is a suppurating cesspit. A bit like Ibrox has been for a while. Anyone who is prepared to put good money in there at the moment has to be (1) Stupid or (2) a mad gambler or (3) in possession of what they perceive to be reliable insider information. Mind you, nothing but lies seems to have come out of Ibrox for months now. There are so many twists and turns now, and they surely can't all result in victories for Rangers. Who are Rangers at the moment? Answers on a postcard......!

Ah gangsters in oor directors box, nothing new here then.

Good thing I sit directly opposite them, furthest away possible point and I never ride on a bus.

My partner watches Eastenders, CSI and bleeding TV burp. I keep on telling her that ra Gers is much better as it's a soap/crime drama/comedy show all rolled into one

Green was so confident a couple of weeks back or was it an act? The whole thing is a minefield and you really have to wonder why anyone would want to throw good money after what looks to be bad. The whole thing is a suppurating cesspit. A bit like Ibrox has been for a while. Anyone who is prepared to put good money in there at the moment has to be (1) Stupid or (2) a mad gambler or (3) in possession of what they perceive to be reliable insider information. Mind you, nothing but lies seems to have come out of Ibrox for months now. There are so many twists and turns now, and they surely can't all result in victories for Rangers. Who are Rangers at the moment? Answers on a postcard......!

If Craig Whyte had an unfortunate fatal accident , run over by a bus or a taxi , say, would that make any difference to the way things stand?

Edited by cyderspaceman

If Craig Whyte had an unfortunate fatal accident , run over by a bus or a taxi , say, would that make any difference to the way things stand?

Not according to Rangers fans who, despite some evidence to the contrary, are convinced he has absolutely no claim. As an outsider, there are so many unanswered questions and totally contradictory statements from Green that I just don't see how anyone can be sure. Am I the only one who senses some panic from the Rangers hierarchy? Whoever they are. I would think too if Craigy boy goes under a bus, taxi or whatever, he will have made a will. Someone else will inherit Ibrox. Murray Park etc. Allegedly.

alex thomson‏@alextomo 5m

Thommo Exclusive .. Former Rangers owner threatened by Jags luvvie, blog on website coming soon.

Ah gangsters in oor directors box, nothing new here then.

Good thing I sit directly opposite them, furthest away possible point and I never ride on a bus.

The players contract talks should be interesting to say the least.

Not according to Rangers fans who, despite some evidence to the contrary, are convinced he has absolutely no claim. As an outsider, there are so many unanswered questions and totally contradictory statements from Green that I just don't see how anyone can be sure. Am I the only one who senses some panic from the Rangers hierarchy? Whoever they are. I would think too if Craigy boy goes under a bus, taxi or whatever, he will have made a will. Someone else will inherit Ibrox. Murray Park etc. Allegedly.

I think you missed the hidden dig which was that the Easdale Bros (bus/taxi 'entrepeneurs') take no prisoners and it is alleged some business dealings are dubious - a competitor firm who wouldn't sell out suddenly had a fire at the depot. A disused premise which they bought but was refused planning permission for a change into flats suddenly self-ignited...............

Edited by NotfromFifehonest