Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's certainly about.

He gave me a red dot on the GN forum, one which he frequents little and on a topic that he had never posted in despite it being bigger than the bralt.

This, I can only assume was retaliation for me cancelling out one of the ridiculous greenies he's dished out here.

A sad, pathetic individual :thumbsdown

Have a wee Charles to even it out Willea :) .

Well duh !,like you needed permission ffs :1eye ,if it happens laugh away it might make you feel better if Berwick pump your club out of the challenge cup beofre Wednesday :P .

Haw I am old enough to remember 1967. Every time I see we play them my spine shivers.

the rest of you are being stretched - it's a damned shame.

It's quality, Mhonks. A decent comment is worth more than a snide abuse of the 'h' ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

You'll upset Tedi now because you cancelled out his greeny The_ :lol: ,even the The Rangers fans are into infighting now :rolleyes: .

Bennett's joining in as well - hasn't got the arse to post when the Get-Along Gang aren't around to back him up, but the reds keep on coming.

How's that going for you, ya wee sleekit cow'rin' bigot? :lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' BRALT's haunted, I tells ye!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Meanwhile over at Ragers Media they still think they have plenty of money to spunk on players as well as how can I put this ?,BUY A PLAYER ! :1eye .

dougied123

Looking for the next Marco Negri

• True Blue
  • star2.gif
  • 1,899 posts

Posted Today, 06:23 PM

Just seen on sky they are doing 'transfer deadline day' with Jim whyte on 2nd Sept. Our transfer deadline is usually the same as the English, in fact its usually an hour or two longer. When is our deadline? It would be funny if our transfer ban ends before the transfer window, Coisty could still have time to spunk some more money before the deadline.
mitre_mouldmaster

Andy Goram

• True Blue
  • star1.gif
  • 1,665 posts

Posted Today, 06:42 PM

We should find the worst player in the whole system and buy him for a token amount. Hopefully around the £10 mark and stick him on minimum wage cleaning the boots. Just to ram it up them how crap their transfer embargo was.

^ ^ ^ this orc doesn't realise his club can only get freebies as in free agents :1eye .

Bennett's joining in as well - hasn't got the arse to post when the Get-Along Gang aren't around to back him up, but the reds keep on coming.

How's that going for you, ya wee sllekit cow'rin' bigot? :lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' BRALT's haunted, I tells ye!

I'm sure it's just a wee phase the wee lambs are going through at the moment WRK :lol: ,no one to back them up and it's the snow aff a dyke scenario.Benny's taking it really bad isn't he ? :lol: .

I'm sure Tedi did a Sir Walter Dignitas walking away twice thingy because he knew when Whyte was taking over the club was fucked and his last walk from the board must be the club is fucked again and he seen the accounts which have just 5 days left to publish :wub: and why Tedi has pissed off into the orc side because Walter Mitty has gone and is a bad omen.

It would be so fucking funny after the top accounting mobs publish the loopholes in the accounts that say FUCKED FUCKED & FUCKED :) ,also more funnier if the stadium and assets were already sold on leaseback on the 1st of January 2013 there after the IPO and why they are taking the maximum time they can before the bears lose the plot totally at the club having no home :lol: .

They can haunt away but we know we can contact the dead by posting on the BRALT as a medium to the orc side 8) .

Sorry for slightly off topic but it had been bugging me why the bundercover bear exploded his alias yesterday .....

Shock, from a thread on the swamp http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=972151

The twat reads loans and overdraft facilities of £34m being as that is the debt :1eye

Timmy indeed.

Aye, this is my claim.

I live in Englandshire. I seldom watch telly. I listen to the wireless but, almost always, Radio 4. I stopped getting papers a decade ago.

Most significantly I read, usually, either P&B's Rangers-related threads or The GN Forum (in which I post regularly).. What I don't do is follow Celtic shite. Why should I?

"the wireless" :lol:

You write that on purpose don't you? (Do you still use a "biro"?) :)

Sorry for slightly off topic but it had been bugging me why the bundercover bear exploded his alias yesterday .....

Shock, from a thread on the swamp http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=972151

The twat reads loans and overdraft facilities of £34m being as that is the debt :1eye

Timmy indeed.

:lol::lol::lol:BOYCOTT THE CO-OP :lol::lol::lol:

Aye, this is my claim.

I live in Englandshire. I seldom watch telly. I listen to the wireless but, almost always, Radio 4. I stopped getting papers a decade ago.

Most significantly I read, usually, either P&B's Rangers-related threads or The GN Forum (in which I post regularly).. What I don't do is follow Celtic shite. Why should I?

In fairness I had to check the listings in yesterdays paper to find out when the Celtic game was on.

I have decided to take another wee run over to Morecambe on Wednesday night to see them against the Geordie b*****ds.