Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

After Rangers showed a loss of 14 million in a year youngsy will be looking for an old Rangers director to return and sort this mess out, however he is bound to be disappointed it’s Dave King and not his four tissue fantasy Craig Whyte. :(

You tell'em Youngsy :lol:

Umbungo, All I want to see is some semblance of stability at the club, if King can bring that stability then fair enough. As for Whyte, yes I was wrong about him initially, along with many others, now I hope the fucker rots in hell.

For King to invest heavily and take £15 million AND £20 million in shares like the last time. That's why us diddies are frothing at the mouth!! It's utterly delicious to us that you Bears are standing with you wallets out to pay the spivs their HARD earned cash again and send Scottish Football The Rangers Part 3!! :lol::lol:

Quite amusing watching the village idiots banging on about how unjust everything is....

Ye cannae let King back....

Spartans never got a fair shot.....

Phil said it's a new club and the bears just laugh it off (grrrrr)

Green yins and their minions :rolleyes:

For King to invest heavily and take £15 million AND £20 million in shares like the last time. That's why us diddies are frothing at the mouth!! It's utterly delicious to us that you Bears are standing with you wallets out to pay the spivs their HARD earned cash again and send Scottish Football The Rangers Part 3!! :lol::lol:

^^^^^^^A heilan version of the QC......

Quite amusing watching the village idiots banging on about how unjust everything is....

Spartans never got a fair shot.....

Och Bennett, I don't enjoy seeing you like this - so defeated.

You know very well what people are saying about the transparency or otherwise of the process, but you're reduced to characterising it quite differently, so you can feebly attack it. So, so sad.

Come on, man chin up.

Och Bennett, I don't enjoy seeing you like this - so defeated.

You know very well what people are saying about the transparency or otherwise of the process, but you're reduced to characterising it quite differently, so you can feebly attack it. So, so sad.

Come on, man chin up.

Sorry that makes no sense at all....

Sorry that makes no sense at all....

It makes plenty. The point being made is not that Spartans should have had a shot. The point is that Rangers should have been admitted due to a process open to others. It would have lent the process (and Rangers) credibility.

What timplosion regarding King returning?

As far as I can see his return is to allow the current board to cling onto power. Considering you are losing serious money every month that is a good thing. Long live the king.

Hopefully Dave KIng isn't as naive as others have previously been T***y and he can handle them but you are right, the current board are looking rather desperate.

P.S. T***y is the posters name and not a sectarian insult before WKR or densboy decides to complain...

What timplosion regarding King returning?

As far as I can see his return is to allow the current board to cling onto power. Considering you are losing serious money every month that is a good thing. Long live the king.

You don't half blether some amount of rubbish at times WKR lite.

Oh I dunno ...

Probably because they have already stated publicly that he fails the criteria set out in their regulations ... ??

You're right it shouldn't be that tough of a choice to refuse ... my mistake.

Can't say I've seen any such public statement. You got a link to it?

Then why didn't the authorities invite applications. As you are quite clearly putting it, the Rangers would've walked it. It would have made have given your NEW club a bit of credence!

Indeed.

Had the "authorities" just given chuckie an application form as they were a new club, And invited applications from anyone else interested, then sevco would have walked in anyway.

IF that had happened all this nonsense would've been put to bed there and then.

It's all the lies, deceit and downright corruption at the highest level that's hard to stomach for most of us.

I think that had there been other clubs involved, Rangers would indeed have been rightful winners of such a process. Despite the hilarious uncertainty since, there's no doubt that a new Rangers should have offered more chance of becoming a sustainable force than someone like Spartans could.

However, I believe that applications should have been invited in the wake of the old club's death. I believe this in the interests of that transparency stuff. It would have removed the charge that the re-birth was given favourable treatment.

Blah Blah Blah.

Any chance of an answer? Why are you so desperate for clubs to throw money down the drain?

The reason no invitations were handed out was because the clubs that might have been involved made it absolutely abundantly clear they were not interested in competing with Rangers. OK MT might think it would have been a hilarious spectacle but they obviously thought it wasn't worth the money they would have lost on it.

Is this really so difficult for you to understand?

:lol: Long live the King, the lying king. You are a special fucknugget Bendy. I for one welcome another scumbag to your club. :thumsup2

Somebody who supports a club who employ Liewwell has no room to talk here.

Did they ever find the lighted thrower? Was he banned? In your own time now

Dejavu. Another saviour being laughed at. Fans of a team calling themselv Rangers hitting raptureous levels of triumphalism, even returning from the dead in this thread.

Less than two years ago these people were condemning the SFA for letting Whyte have their club now they are applauding that the same rules which could have saved them will let another Shyster walk in.

As we said with Whyte, as Ally tried to threaten us with, as we said about Green "be careful what you wish for"

Tedi the seethe you yearn for, like a saviour for your club , does not exist.

We want King, he'll empty your wallets again, he'll run another of your clubs into the abbyss.

Thanks for the hillarity. We will pish oursel's over and over when King breaks leaseback to you and sells it as Green's fault. That's why he's coming back.

It's like a Royal Rumble of the elite conmen taking cash from you lot one after the other.