Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do Gretna still play in the Scottish League?

Do gretna still have the same players?

Was Grtenas licence passed over to them?

Do Gretna still use the same season tickets?

and so on and so on.........

If continuity isn't seamless then what is it? Seems to me you want a foot in both camps here. Either Rangers are the same club or they are not. If they are a new club why the hatred from the Ps&Ds? They don't seem to be so obsessed over teams like say.....Gretna for example. Why not if they truly are both completely new clubs.

Eh? I know this...........

Ah....... same arrogant and cretinous support clinging to 17th century tradition and claiming to be same club as the one that died - aye, that's a bit annoying.

Finally something I can agree with - almost. I was ardently anti-rangers. I am also disgusted at the very existence of your new club, and their behaviour since being granted admittance to our game.

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't like liars, cheats, bigots, bullies, racists or criminals. How anyone can ignore the stench that hangs around ibrox and claim they're just football fans is frankly beyond me.I can almost accept the sheep-like "ma dad was a fan,it's a family thing" which excused many's association with the old club (and their Sisters). It shows a lack of self-determination, IMHO, but some folk are like that.

No decent, semi-intelligent football fan would have anything to do with the parcel of rogues who fabricated, and continue to milk, the cash-cow currently resident at ibrox.

You can just f**k off WRK!

I fucking hate them more!

You're argument is pish, you did not use the word Fud once, Fkg lightweight. :lol:

Eta. Oops did anyone see that?

Edited by Apache Don

Do Gretna still play in the Scottish League?

Do gretna still have the same players?

Was Grtenas licence passed over to them?

Do Gretna still use the same season tickets?

and so on and so on.........

If continuity isn't seamless then what is it? Seems to me you want a foot in both camps here. Either Rangers are the same club or they are not. If they are a new club why the hatred from the Ps&Ds? They don't seem to be so obsessed over teams like say.....Gretna for example. Why not if they truly are both completely new clubs.

I'm not suggesting Rangers are completely new and bear no relation to the old club - I never have done.

You're right - I do want a foot in both camps on this. The situation is complex and nuanced which is why the 'you are a new club / no we're no' debate is as unsatisfactory as it is tedious.

As reality tells us, Rangers are in fact partially new. That's why they're in the lower leagues, but also had to settle football debt. I've no problem in saying Rangers are kinda the same, but not quite. I know this doesn't fit with the polarised positions we're apparently meant to adopt on here, but there you go.

My point in referring to Gretna was not to suggest their situation is identical to Rangers'. It was to show how flimsy your stated criteria were.

Incidentally, the reason why Gretna dropped out of the national league set up and couldn't transfer membership, is simply that they weren't offered the same favourable treatment as Rangers.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I see king has now been appointed to there board. It seems their board was really scared of the protests.

So, the existing board can invite anyone they want onto the board and can also reject any other applications to join?

I don't know much about 'big' business but is that normal?

The fact you red dotted myself and hellbhoy was a little give away ;) See that's how I know you are a sevco fan, too stupid to even carry out the simplest of tasks such as a trolling alias. :1eye

Imagine someone giving you and the QC a red dot! Best pm the guy that runs this board (batman picture), he'll sort that ruffian out for you.

Celtic fan red dots Celtic fans for no reason hmmmm seems legit vicky, it's not one of your alias by any chance, ya clown :lol: Timmy the viking :1eye:lol:

ya missing your dotting chum AWRA/BP? :(:lol:

Aye, he made a tear stained post last night about a "campaign of organised complaining".

:lol:

Celtic fan red dots Celtic fans for no reason hmmmm seems legit vicky, it's not one of your alias by any chance, ya clown :lol: Timmy the viking :1eye:lol:

ya missing your dotting chum AWRA/BP? :(:lol:

A few reasons for your red dots could be...

A mistake, i've even green dotted mad Norman before :(

He didn't like your posts or thinks that you're a dick.

It's only a dot, get over it.

Im pretty sure he thinks I am a dick, I support Celtic, he does not. ;)And why the f**k are you sticking up for a Celtic fan all of a sudden?

Its only my opinion, get over it.

I've stuck up for celtic fans previosuly, the QC and Magee being two examples.......

Oh and Henry too, after what must never be spoken about happened last year.

Edit--------- Most folk think you're a dick, supporting them doesn't come into it.

Edited by bennett

Organised complaining from a small group/gang on here would be my guess.

And there it is - there must be only a small, organised gang bothered about racism, bigotry and abuse. C'mon, who are ye's? We demand transparency!

FWIW, there was never any point complaining, because the little cúnt has come back so many times I've no doubt KingDave will make his debut as soon as he can skip-dive a new laptop before the weekend's out.

I've stuck up for celtic fans previosuly, the QC and Magee being two examples.......

Edit--------- Most folk think you're a dick, supporting them doesn't come into it.

Names? Oh, aye - just you and the Amigos again - what's left of them anyway.

*awaits "WRK sticking up for his big team post"*

For the hard of thinking - I'm not sticking up for Johnny13, I'm having a pop at Bennett.

Am I Henry? :unsure: