Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Obsessed with WKR. :lol:  :1eye   He really has done a number on you vicky. I imagine you curl up in a ball at night shacking just repeating WKR, WKR,WKR over and over and over and over again. I'd like to congratulate him on breaking you :lol:

Posted Image

It's starting to get genuinely worrying, I don't think he can go 3 posts without mentioning him. :lol:

Well and truly broken.

Dave in 2012 being told by the SFA nae chance ..

Nothing has changed ...

Bears are lapping up the media circus .. head to AGM .. aye the application is under consideration ... board remains the same .. SFA say NO ... bears duped again ...

Oh Happy Days .....

Even Bendy has the sense to say 'I don't think it will happen' ..... now there's an indicator.

So, no public statement then.

If you read the rules the matter is at the discretion of the SFA Board. So nobody is automatically disqualified by anything.

Isn't there an element of discretion on the SFA board's part? It really wouldn't surprise me to see a fudging.

I say let King in, I've lost all empathy for fans of a team calling themselves Rangers. If they are going to be ripped off again then just laugh.

Blah Blah Blah.

Any chance of an answer? Why are you so desperate for clubs to throw money down the drain? 

The reason no invitations were handed out was because the clubs that might have been involved made it absolutely abundantly clear they were not interested in competing with Rangers. OK MT might think it would have been a hilarious spectacle but they obviously thought it wasn't worth the money they would have lost on it.

Is this really so difficult for you to understand? 

Actually agree with you again here, given their potential fan base there was no point in any other club challenging the New Rangers for the league place.

MT's point remains though, that an open and transparent process could actually have been beneficial for New Rangers and stopped some of the toxicity and misplaced triumphalism associated with the old brand also transferring over to the newco.

Actually agree with you again here, given their potential fan base there was no point in any other club challenging the New Rangers for the league place.

MT's point remains though, that an open and transparent process could actually have been beneficial for New Rangers and stopped some of the toxicity and misplaced triumphalism associated with the old brand also transferring over to the newco.

I seem to remember Rangers fans asking for some transparency from the SFA and the P&D's weren't amused at that.

Oh dear .. I didn't reply to you yet. I assumed you'd be capable.

How public do you want it? Nothing has changed since they made that decision.

They are definitively free to change their mind ,... but they will certainly be asked questions when or if they do.

STV are already trying to get them to comment on Dave's statement ... but are unavailable ... 'quelle surprise' !!

Or is disclosing the information to hacks secrecy mode?

You said "public statement". That's not a public statement. Looks rather like some hack's interpretation of what was said.

This is not a return to the  BRALT for me.

Just wanted to thank the Ps and Ds for providing the wonderful levels of seethe over The Kings imminent arrival at Ibrox.

The realisation that this destroys all hope for the permanent extinction of our great club alongside punching home the reality of the inevitable return to the top must be a real hammer blow, I feel for you I really do.

:)

Have fun my dear  BRALTER's

Looks like it to me.

I seem to remember Rangers fans asking for some transparency from the SFA and the P&D's weren't amused at that.

Wasn't that when McCoist was dog whistling and attempting to intimidate SFA officials?

Nothing to do with actual transparency IIRC.

Oh dear .. I didn't reply to you yet. I assumed you'd be capable.

How public do you want it? Nothing has changed since they made that decision.

They are definitively free to change their mind ,... but they will certainly be asked questions when or if they do.

STV are already trying to get them to comment on Dave's statement ... but are unavailable ... 'quelle surprise' !!

Or is disclosing the information to hacks secrecy mode?

They're free to change their rules you mean, again, and don't be surprised by the wall of silence if/when they do.

I say let King in, I've lost all empathy for fans of a team calling themselves Rangers. If they are going to be ripped off again then just laugh.

Another in the long list of tax defrauders involved with that club and recently narrowly missed a jail sentence back in South Africa.

A worthy addition to the long list of worthy additions at Rangers. :lol:

Can't wait to see complete transparency with this one, if he is indeed allowed to hold such a position as Chairman.

Why do Rangers attract so many dodgy characters to their fold?

He know's that.  He's a disingenuous fanny.  

All the better to show him up for what he is then. :)

Only sevconians can look back fondly at one of the true low points of this saga for them and their manager.

At least we all know what an utter c**t of man McCoist is now.

I reckon that if King succedes in fleecing a year's worth of money out of this lot then we could see Robert Maxwell return from retirement as the next saviour. Even he'd be able to spin this lot a line.

I think there is a sense of fear from other fans at the prospect of Dave King returning to Rangers. Not only from the other fans, but the journalists such as Graham Spiers and Tom English seem to be panicking at the thought that Rangers might get a cash influx.