Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: If we did a quick poll on who is a bigger dick you or me, who do you think would win vicky??

You want to upload pics of our knobs?

That would probably see us banned dougal...

Edit -- Misread that post (blushes)

Edited by bennett

Must be going soft, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and defend no.8 :ph34r:

No doubt some of his political/religious views are from the dark ages, and I abhor his glorification of Norn Iron, but he has been pretty solid in his convictions that has club should be punished and he's been just about the only Rangers fan that's been consistently fronting up on the BRALT since day 1. He doesn't seem to taken in by the lunatic 'fringe' and I've also seen him on more than one occasion telling other peepil to wind their neck in.

I'm sure some of the posts from P&D's over a year old could make the odd poster squirm too.

Alright he's had wee minor meltdowns and the odd GIRFUY, but who wouldn't in his shoes? This thread would be worse off with out rangers fans posting, that's why I think also think Ted should swallow his pride and discuss BRALT related issues on the BRALT.

Must be going soft, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and defend no.8 :ph34r:

No doubt some of his political/religious views are from the dark ages, and I abhor his glorification of Norn Iron, but he has been pretty solid in his convictions that has club should be punished and he's been just about the only Rangers fan that's been consistently fronting up on the BRALT since day 1. He doesn't seem to taken in by the lunatic 'fringe' and I've also seen him on more than one occasion telling other peepil to wind their neck in.

I'm sure some of the posts from P&D's over a year old could make the odd poster squirm too.

Alright he's had wee minor meltdowns and the odd GIRFUY, but who wouldn't in his shoes? This thread would be worse off with out rangers fans posting, that's why I think also think Ted should swallow his pride and discuss BRALT related issues on the BRALT.

You joined in march this year, yet have read this thread in it's entirety?

That's left me speechless for once.

You joined in march this year, yet have read this thread in it's entirety?

That's left me speechless for once.

Sure I've said on more than one occasion that I'd been lurking for a couple of years on here before I posted. Think Div has said the lurkers far outnumber the posters on P&B.

Not quite sure about the entire thread, but I've read a great deal of it. Far too many of your posts, that's for sure. :P

Sure I've said on more than one occasion that I'd been lurking for a couple of years on here before I posted. Think Div has said the lurkers far outnumber the posters on P&B.

Not quite sure about the entire thread, but I've read a great deal of it. Far too many of your posts, that's for sure. :P

You kept it zipped for a few years, do you mind if i laugh?

You make Wizbit appear quiet and reserved...

After Rangers showed a loss of 14 million in a year youngsy will be looking for an old Rangers director to return and sort this mess out, however he is bound to be disappointed it’s Dave King and not his four tissue fantasy Craig Whyte. :(

This man Whyte turns unprofitable business' into profi table ones. In other words if a business that is showing a clear deficit his expertise is to make that business solvent and self sufficient. This expertise is why he is so successful.

Now as much as you hope Rangers remain in a state of insolvency with the threat of administration hanging over the club it is not going to happen. As for HMRC Whyte is very comfortable with that situation or he wouldn't be taking the club on. It is obvious that many Celtic fans were hoping for the worst case scenario about Rangers but unfortunately for the detractors of the club that is not going to happen.

You tell'em Youngsy :lol:

Edited by Umbungo1874

After Rangers showed a loss of 14 million in a year youngsy will be looking for an old Rangers director to return and sort this mess out, however he is bound to be disappointed it’s Dave King and not his four tissue fantasy Craig Whyte. :(

You tell'em Youngsy  :lol:

Youngsy. :lol:

Yes i know but this was on February the 16th...Before liquidation. At THAT TIME i was saying relegation would be a fit and proper punishment. Obviously that all changed after liquidation and it had to be a case of re-election.

:lol::lol::lol:RE-ELECTION :lol::lol::lol:

When did that happen ?

How many Clubs involved ?

How did the voting go ?

Yes i know but this was on February the 16th...Before liquidation. At THAT TIME i was saying relegation would be a fit and proper punishment. Obviously that all changed after liquidation and it had to be a case of re-election.

Gerrymandered straight back in to the closed shop by the corrupt authorities you mean!

Youngsy. :lol:

Yes, dear old Youngsy is definitely one of my favourite ones.

He's very fond of making ludicrous statements that backfire hopelessly. He also loves to say 'a yes or no will suffice' when posing an inane question - he's an endearingly simple soul.

His best work undoubtedly was when he first joined the board though. He was throwing around insults indiscriminately and challenging even Rangers fans to square goes.

The fact that he's clearly old enough to know better, just makes it funnier.

Thread's about any old pish and has been since page one.

Right now I wonder if it'll be the wee rangers or snmrrn we'll see next season 8)

Stirling, if you're lucky. Not sure they'll allow you back into the 2nd this time - you might have to re-start lower down.

Yes, dear old Youngsy is definitely one of my favourite ones.

He's very fond of making ludicrous statements that backfire hopelessly. He also loves to say 'a yes or no will suffice' when posing an inane question - he's an endearingly simple soul.

His best work undoubtedly was when he first joined the board though. He was throwing around insults indiscriminately and challenging even Rangers fans to square goes.

The fact that he's clearly old enough to know better, just makes it funnier.

That was tremendous :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:RE-ELECTION :lol::lol::lol:

When did that happen ?

How many Clubs involved ?

How did the voting go ?

Not sure of the date but it was when the SPL , your club included, tried to bully the SFL into forcing them to accept Rangers in SFL 1.

I believe there were 30 clubs involved.

MT will give you a better indication than me on how the voting went but rightfully the vast majority of the SFL clubs refused to be bullied by your club and the rest of the SPL. When they came to voting for Rangers being put into SFL 3 i think all 30 were in favour.

HTH

Edited by No8.

Not sure of the date but it was when the SPL , your club included, tried to bully the SFL into forcing them to accept Rangers in SFL 1.

I believe there were 30 clubs involved.

MT will give you a better indication than me on how the voting went but rightfully the vast majority of the SFL clubs refused to be bullied by your club and the rest of the SPL. When they came to voting for Rangers being put into SFL 3 i think all 30 were in favour.

HTH

And what other Clubs applied for Election into the Scottish League ?

Davie Murray was a "Rangers Man" who plunged the club deep into debt and pocketed millions which ultimately had been loaned from the bank.

Ali "No Surrender" Johnstone was a "Rangers Man" who never uttered a word on Murrays mismanagement or eventual sale to the MBB

Craigy Whyte was a "Rangers Man" who regularly attended Ibrokes in his youth.

Chuckie "Cheese" Green became a "Rangers Man" after his purchase of the assets whereupon.he caught "Rangersitis"

Johnny Greig was the greatest ever "Rangers Man", however he too was struck dumb (or was it non disclosure agreement in his severance deal?) and was unable to tell anyone of the mismanagement and shady goings on he was privvy to during his time behind the scenes.

Paulie Murray was a "Rangers Man" but was unable to convince his rich "Rangers Men" pals to stump up any money to save the now dead Rangers.

Davie King was a "Rangers Man" who was on the board of the dead team but who also failed to utter a word.

Wattie "walk away" Smith was a "Rangers Man" who recently, in what was surely a whiskey fuelled rant, claimed that it was in everyones best interests to continue along the same unsustainable fiscal policy that allowed him to buy league titles, which was the only time he was successful in his entire management career.

Ally "WATP" McCoist is a "Rangers Man" who continues to pocket millions and spend millions. A man who apparently doesnt even know what his own wage is, three years after receiving it, in charge of the second biggest footballing budget in the country

I would have thought that the last thing any orc would want would be another "Rangers Man"

Edited by Burma