Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Imagine you trying to tell UEFA and the SFA their own rules. It's like having to listen to some roaster of a taxi driver set the world to rights. The corridors of power at UEFA must be trembling with you on the case.

So you've been in No8's taxi then :lol: .

Now the mighty CLONE RINGERS have gone bleating to the newspapers because everyone is laughing at their joke record and refuse to give it credit ... You know that mob .. that don't care. In reality :- " :bairn Peter made a joke at his AGM, :bairn we don't recognised as the most successful club except by oor fans ... :bairn we don't credit for a for a heroic campaign playing part time footballers in a league full of painters, plumbers, masons and decorators looking to break into the big time ... us with only international, mega buck players in our squad ..

It's no fair I tell ya ,.,, :bairn :bairn :bairn :bairn :bairn "

Awwww the poor wee diddums ...

The Sun carried an article today which shows OldCo Rankgers have now lost one of their actual European records......To Zenit St Petersburg (you know the one's who didn't wreck Manchester in 2008).

Apparently, Oldco previously had the distinction of qualifying for the CL Group Stages with the LOWEST Points total (7 pts) but Zenit have trumped them with only 6 points this season.

:lol:

This has shades of Ted showing a picture of his Albion Rovers ticket from Livinston to a disbelieving Hellbhoy.

Come on Johnny - show us the ​deeds betting slip, or I'll be forced also to suspect that you're attempting to turn your side's hilarious horsing into a dishonest good news story.

Tedi even uploaded a picture of his pals season ticket as well :lol: .

post-39453-0-26852100-1386955388_thumb.j

Think i'll go with the Scottish and European footballing authorities views on it, thanks all the same...

So what's their view on how you separate the mythical company from the club then ?, I mean no bear has managed to explain this enigma at all and not even the SFA have released a press statement on how this miraculous event unfolded.

So what's their view on how you separate the mythical company from the club then ?, I mean no bear has managed to explain this enigma at all and not even the SFA have released a press statement on how this miraculous event unfolded.

They explained their views to the ASA the other day, i'm sure you read all about it :)

They explained their views to the ASA the other day, i'm sure you read all about it :)

Well if you have read it Benny then post this miraculous information for all us P&Bers to read on how you separate the mythical company from the club.

Think i'll go with the Scottish and European footballing authorities views on it, thanks all the same...

OK then Benny :) , we P&Bers have been analysing the ambiguous ASA release for days now trying to get our heads around it because let's face it is not conclusive at all. Now Tedi in his new signature has helped decipher the UEFA stance on yer new club.

“We consulted with UEFA, which explained that its rules allowed for the recognition of the ‘sporting continuity’ of a club’s match record, even if that club’s corporate structure had changed,” the ruling stated.

See the bit in bold ?, how can a club change it's corporate structure if it is the mythical company that is changing it's structure ?. If you read the statement correctly it is UEFA actually confirming that clubs themselves change it's corporate structure and not that there is another entity called a company.

I mean it should actually read as the company that is running the club changing it's corporate structure which really doesn't affect the club if you believe what the SFA have fudged out that companies are separate from the club.

So if UEFA are releasing stuff like "club’s corporate structure" then it says they believe that clubs are companies that can restructure their corporate identity and no mention of a mythical company that can run/own & operate a club changing it's corporate structure :) .