Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where are these people shopping? £5 for a Big Mac? And £10 for two pairs of socks? I refuse to believe the cost of white socks down the barras has gone up that much.

ETA - and £18.72 for a cinema ticket + popcorn?? How much popcorn exactly?

My first thought having bought 8 cans of Irn Bru for £2 Saturday morning.

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-d1-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp#/product/910000519671

Kind of fits with the whole wages, overnight 5* hotel stays and wifi no idea of value 'cause we're a big team stuff though.

"I support The Rangers and I need a popcorn in keeping with the size of my club please...here is all my money."

post-9889-0-60907400-1394471782_thumb.jp

A heart warming family tale ...

I was actually just in McDonalds on my lunch there with a mate

Sit down near some family, hadn't even put my straw in the cup when I realised this was no ordinary family. No, this was a family of sevconians. Effing this, carrot that..felt so sorry for the wee lassie who was about 6 at most.

Me and my mate trying our best to ignore it, then the chief sevconian (skinny wee pumpkin looks like his first meal in about a month) talks eloquently about how they were at the game yesterday. Apparently, the GB were in the away section yesterday and when the mighty Gers (his words not mine) scored the equaliser it was FTP this and tarrier that at the away fans. "We hud the las laff so we dud...espeshly oor GSTQ, goat it rite up themme..then a beltud wan a themme wi a pie"

Let's get one thing clear here, this skinny little rodent belted no one with a pie..every calorie is a prisoner for this dude.

It's little observations like this in everyday West of Scotland life that make me happy I was brought up on the good side of Glasgow.

Obviously before removing my tray, I couldn't resist a wee "Well...really sounds like you're enjoying the journey buddy. All the best"

The east coast then?

Well done, made me laugh anyway.

Ithankyow.....here all week , hopefully :ph34r:

Anyhoo, I never listen to Clyde - not in the area , wont listem online (it seems for a certain demograph)

However, Black has stirred up the berz...

post_old.gif Today, 18:16
FF Squad Member
icon1.gifIan Black comments on the radio
On Clyde1 saying "what more do the fans want?"

Did I hear that right?

Insulting. I want him to put in a shift if he's even capable. I want winning entertaining football. Never mind spivs, there'll be no one left watching at Ibrox due to the standards of football we have right now.

quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

Serious question to the more numerate/financially knowledgable.

If the £1.5 million loan is secured against tangible assets then these assets must have had an unincumbered worth of at least that amount. Surely, therefore, by taking this loan their solvency cannot be affected?

Serious question to the more numerate/financially knowledgable.

If the £1.5 million loan is secured against tangible assets then these assets must have had an unincumbered worth of at least that amount. Surely, therefore, by taking this loan their solvency cannot be affected?

Not sure what the exact wording was about the loan against 'tangible assets', but if I was daft enough to lend any money to that shower against anything they claimed was an asset of theirs I would be extremely suspicions. Who would know when Chucky or wee Craig would pop up saying 'no way big man, that is mine'? And who would risk the ire of the 'supporters' if you tried to take some 'tangible asset' off the hands of The Rangers plc to cover your loan?

So the cost of carrying out sufficient due diligence to have reassurance would cost a lot and take a long time.

However they will have something I would be prepared to give a loan against. And that is season ticket income. Going on sale over the summer months. I would just make sure the first couple of million came to ME. I could tie that down legally, and chase it easily if the decided to play silly b****ers.

As risks go that option is a lot safer than any others I could think of.

Edit: Just read their formal announcement. It is the Albion Road car park and Edmiston House as security! Think above is irrelevant .But good luck guys :rolleyes:

Edited by thelegendthatis