Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You think?

It's possible that the spivs are playing chess while king is playing draughts.

The spivs are encamped it won't be so easy to get rid of then no matter the lack of revenue currently coming into the club.

It will drag on and on and on.

Possible, just my opinions buddy.

I think they'll sell up after the renewal period. In 2 weeks time King will be majority shareholder.

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism
50px-Question_book-new.svg.png

Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[8]

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
  2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
  3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
  4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
  5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
  6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
  7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

It's always nice when you spend time typing out replies to receive copy and paste jobs.

Keep up the good work!

(you know what do to next)

It's always nice when you spend time typing out replies to receive copy and paste jobs.

Keep up the good work!

(you know what do to next)

TBF. Some of the copy and paste replies on here require more thought than most of your posts.

Counting not your strong point?

whyte was a conman, dave king is a bad man who supports Rangers, moronic to compare them.

id say more moronic to give cash to a man who says he supports rangers, and will still do a runner with your cash.

or do you really trust him that much.? ( craig whyte.2 words.)mind the full stop.

whyte was a conman, dave king is a bad man who supports Rangers, moronic to compare them.

King is a convicted tax fraudster, didn't Craig whyte bring down the old rangers by neglecting to pay the tax bills too.

Possible, just my opinions buddy.

I think they'll sell up after the renewal period. In 2 weeks time King will be majority shareholder.

That's if King puts his hand in his pocket.........

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/john-brown-tells-rangers-fans-to-withhold-cash-in-hope-of-bringing-club-legend-john-g.24217668

The (very) ugly face of Rangers is raised again. Guess who!!! And he's back on his old familiar trail. Who holds the deids? (I know, I misspelt that deliberately)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/john-brown-tells-rangers-fans-to-withhold-cash-in-hope-of-bringing-club-legend-john-g.24217668

The (very) ugly face of Rangers is raised again. Guess who!!! And he's back on his old familiar trail. Who holds the deids? (I know, I misspelt that deliberately)

You need the visual to fully appreciate the story. :thumsup2

24225867.jpg

Part of me wants Mr Glib and Shameless to get hold of this basket case of a club and see exactly how he plans to finance the "great fight" to match, nay, better Sellicks' dominance and become the recipients of the Euro - cash.

Mr Glib seems convinced that the ways of the past can be repeated....

Boy - he is in for a shock.

Just a few comments on the sale and leaseback 'option'.

If the directors of the company know they are in financial difficulty with administration or even liquidation being possibilities, then to move assets out of the clutches of the company would definitely be of interest to the fraud squad if the company subsequently goes under.

How do we know they are in financial difficulty?. One the directors loans to tide them over and keep them operating. Secondly their discussions a few months back with the SFA to understand the impact on the football club from either administration or liquidation. So they can't claim not to know how bad things were/are.

Who would finance a sale and leaseback? Banks and financiers don't get rich by being stupid. Before taking on such a deal they would need comfort that the legal entity could pay back the lease costs. And this would be for the duration of the agreement (10 years, 20 years?). And a bit of due diligence would show that this is a company who cannot live within its means. With no sign of learning any lessons from the last few years.

Even if such a deal could be arranged the club would be vulnerable to the decisions of the financiers. It is the Lloyds story all over again when Murray took his trousers down and still said please. Lloyds got out of it with their money, thank you Sir David and goodnight!

id say more moronic to give cash to a man who says he supports rangers, and will still do a runner with your cash.

or do you really trust him that much.? ( craig whyte.2 words.)mind the full stop.

"Says he supports Rangers"

Give me some reasons why King, the Rangers fan would do a runner with cash?

King is a convicted tax fraudster, didn't Craig whyte bring down the old rangers by neglecting to pay the tax bills too.

Irrelevant. King's a Rangers fan who's already invested money in us before. Far too simple to put them in the same bracket. Whyte's a conman, King's a dodgy businessman.

If that's the case why are you still here?

Just f**k off you tedious wankshaft.

Read the last few pages, i've been speaking about what this thread is here for. Putting across points and my theories. Tedious shite patter to get greenies like yours is what brings this thread down.

If my views, posts are really that shit then reply to them and destroy them point by point, if they're that poor they shouldn't be hard to argue against now otherwise f**k off to a different thread where you can feel good about yourself posting shite patter.

What makes you think any bank would loan your club money? Ibrox isn't really worth anything without a football club attached.

This must be first time that i've ever agreed with anything you've posted.

Ibrox isn't going to get turned into a hotel or luxury flats etc, it's in Govan ffs. If fans turn away and don't give them money then i can't see how anyone could see a sale and leaseback as being feasible.