Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meeting the next payroll just got that much harder .... who will sub them now?

Expect to see more of the clubs assets and image rights or intellectual property exchange to new owners within weeks, the closer the club gets to administration the spivs will show their hands at what the club will be and have by the time administration kicks in.

Like I have posted the club in theory could just end up being pieces of scrap paper in the form of Association licences, players licences & registrations and a squad of highly overpaid duds.

So Rangers have £1.2 million in cash, but can't spend £620,000 of it as it is ring fenced. It will be four weeks before the case is heard whether Ahmed is actually entitled to this money or not. Will this lack of £600,000 over the next four weeks prove fatal?

9 Weeks, The case is scheduled for the second week in November

Why should I be afraid?You don't know my voting intentions, but it would appear that you're pretty dreadful at guessing.Regardless of what I'd wish to happen however, the result will be a relatively resounding no.

I disagree, it could go either way but I don't either side will have a resounding win. I think it's very close now.

I do not see a lot of substance in that article, the crux of it seems to be about Ashley propelling Rangers back to champions league football and selling for a huge profit, while coining it in from the retail division.

To do this he would have to invest serious capital into the club, make wholesale changes and communicate his intentions to the fans, I do not see him doing any of this, he seems content dabbling with the retail arm, it would be too much risk.

He needs to have a club to have a retail division. He could get it cheap out of admin.