Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry i am a Big City/Town kinda person. The ways of the Bumpkins are a mystery to me.

Sorry, I don't believe you. I'm sure you used to go hill walking in the country.

The chances of not meeting country bumkins (or country dwellers as I would prefer to call them) in the countryside is about as remote as Rangers paying back Ashley his loans.

Sorry, I don't believe you. I'm sure you used to go hill walking in the country.

The chances of not meeting country bumkins (or country dwellers as I would prefer to call them) in the countryside is about as remote as Rangers paying back Ashley his loans.

out of all that has happened today , this is the tedious arguement you choose to start :lol:

Burtims apologised and an internal investigation is underway. With today's arrests I have a feeling a lot of humble pie shall be getting eaten by the Rangers haters. I won't hold my breath though...

Why would opponents of Rangers be eating humble pie? It seemed quite clear that there was dodgy goings on from the minute Duff and Phelps were appointed as administrators.

The fact that they were involved, potentially criminally, in the original Whyte buy out along with the dodgy asset sale from the old Rangers "Company" to the new Rangers "Company" following liquidation could have huge legal repercussions for the club.

There's more chance of popcorn, jelly and ice cream being on our menu than humble pie!

Burtims apologised and an internal investigation is underway. With today's arrests I have a feeling a lot of humble pie shall be getting eaten by the Rangers haters. I won't hold my breath though...

Why would anyone be eating humble pie?

Have i missed something? the sheer irony involved in The Rangers fans getting all high and mighty about copyright.

This is a group of fans who buy tat in the streets around Govan. Where half of the jakies wear knock off gear from the Barra's (or some other organised crime, counterfeiting family).

Where are the club going to get money for a law suit? lol.

Maybe another loan from Ashley?

They could maybe buy the suit from Burtons

OK, I'll get my coat..........

2/10

Oh, come on! You did walk straight into it (in fact, I harboured a suspicion that you'd posted it knowlingly for the sake of the banter).

Anyway, back on point, we are eagerly awaiting your positive take on this latest development pertaining the liquidation of Rangers. Please don't disappoint....

How are the SFA going to view this ???

This club has been formed on the illegal purchase of assets from a liquidation sale defrauding the taxpayers and creditors of the old club ..

Fucking shambles ,... Five way secret agreement .. with crooks.

By looking the other way - as usual. Not as much fun as the FBI investigating Fifa, I'll bet.

Oh the diddies. They trot out the 'deceased club' patter but can't stay away from us. 2 new threads and numerous posts about a T-shirt!

I defecate on the resting place of the deceased club, and flatulate in the general direction of its b*****d offshoot!

ETA: FFS, is this site still bleeping out b*****d, seriously?

Edited by Drooper

Personally I think the hero looks screwed, hopefully Murray and Green too alongside everyone from D & P that was involved, the more of them that are implicated the better, nice long detentions are her majesty's pleasure would be the icing on the cake.

Said all along that D & P were up to their necks in this, the whole bidding process was a complete fassad, nobody apart from Green was getting anywhere near those assets.

I don't think too many on here would disagree with this post, Tedi. Particularly para 2.

Personally I think the hero looks screwed, hopefully Murray and Green too alongside everyone from D & P that was involved, the more of them that are implicated the better, nice long detentions at her majesty's pleasure would be the icing on the cake.

Said all along that D & P were up to their necks in this, the whole bidding process was a complete fassad, nobody apart from Green was getting anywhere near those assets.

Is Ali Bin Achmed Fassad implicated too? My gawd...