Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It wasn't just the debentures, a significant number of shares were also included, all told it was a very healthy five figure sum. What i stated may well have been crass and insensitive to others who are on the outside looking in on this but for those who have lost very significant sums then i can assure the anger and resentment does not dilute in any way over the passage of time and in fact it can increase and does when the whole picture of his and others part in this massive fraud starts to bear true fruition. Do i bear ill will towards Whyte, without a doubt, should i have stated what i did on a forum, probably not, do i regret putting it across on a forum, not at all because that is the strength of feeling i have towards the man at this point in time.

Thank you for the straightforward, reasoned, honest response.

Bennett and Haggis "AWRA" Pakora take note - ThirdRock can have decent dabbate with reasonable people.

So f**k you both you braincell-deficient tits.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Thank you for the straightforward, reasoned, honest response.

Bennett and Haggis "AWRA" Pakora take note - ThirdRock can have decent dabbate with reasonable people.

So f**k you both you braincell-deficient tits.

I've not followed this thread much these past few days but was that ever in doubt? I've always found you reasonable. Shite at spelling, mind.

I've not followed this thread much these past few days but was that ever in doubt? I've always found you reasonable. Shite at spelling, mind.

Well, thank you kind Sir. I do have spelling lapses sometimes, as I often use a device that auto-corrects for me......it's called an Ipod or something like that?

I do prefer sitting at the old Tower PC which is much more friendly towards my (lack of) electronic skills.

And I like a good debate from time to time, albeit it's getting harder to do so on this particular thread.

Did I miss any apostrophes?

I love the records idea of a good story... Absolutely no evidence he considered buying motherwell. A link to a story that confirms Boyle had never spoken to him. And now apparently he's a Motherwell fan?

Vicky red dotted this? :1eye What do you disapprove so much with what Dave has wrote that you thought it deserved a red dot? Vicky is not enjoying the journey I reckon :lol:

Why are you brown nosing someone who rips the utter kunt out of you?