Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Give him his due, Keith jacksons cracking some funnies on Twitter tonight...

@tedermeatballs: Where's that 'sons of truth' guy gone? I miss his angry optimism.

@tedermeatballs: Kenny you have been evicted. Please leave the big brother house. In twelve months. Or whenever is good for you.

Edited by dave.j

@meestah_sahmon 4 minutes ago

Training at Murray Park tomorrow will be taken by Kris Boyd

9am : fried breakfast

10am : fried breakfast

11am - 4pm : nap

5pm : jobby

So 'Boydy' will start his gardening leave at 1600 hours & they'll bring in Ian McCall?

Well if there's a trough to get your snout in why shouldn't Ayr United miss out?

Edited by kiddy

Give him his due, Keith jacksons cracking some funnies on Twitter tonight...

@tedermeatballs: Where's that 'sons of truth' guy gone? I miss his angry optimism.

@tedermeatballs: Kenny you have been evicted. Please leave the big brother house. In twelve months. Or whenever is good for you.

Despite the fact that I'd almost certainly burst a lung upon hearing it I'd love to see The Rangers announce a player-management duo of Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd, with Durranty/McDowell as dual assisants. I can already picture Boyd on the sidelines in a stained suit bordering on obesity (within 2 weeks of being given the position) screaming and physically assaulting puzzled looking Miller and Durranty while Kenny grips his blank clipboard as if his life depends on it as The Rangers ship their 7th goal to Cheltic.

There was Feck all happening on here earlier so I took in a film. Heading to bed and a quick wee check in.... has me trying to stifle roaring laughter across several threads so I don't wake anyone up. :lol: :lol:

SevCo hohohoho.

Your embarrassments are truly without equal.

So you're saying an Aberdeen fan slashed a Rangers fan at that game?

You've been reading FF for too long, No.8 as that is an out and out lie.

An old bear ended up on the track, he got a slap in the puss from one our eejits and you're saying he was slashed ffs :lol:

I suppose rewriting history just comes second nature for Sevconians these days.

You got 5 likes for laughing about a penshioner being slashed at a football game or maybe he made up those stitches? This has to be about as low as it gets..He was a pensioner FFS!!!!

It's a way back into fitba for Calderwood. He would manage for free, already has a supporters group with the same name and he reckons he's a great cup manager.

Cup semi final on the horizon, it's perfectly setup.

What could possibly go wrong?

"Calderwood you say.....has he the experience? ...the credentials? "

"He's bright Orange !

"That's our man !"

You got 5 likes for laughing about a penshioner being slashed at a football game or maybe he made up those stitches? This has to be about as low as it gets..He was a pensioner FFS!!!!

He was not slashed you clown. Also hardly innocent OAP you make out as he was on the track as well.

And just to add to their misery, big Sandy Sleazdale has just hoovered up another million shares at 1p a share according to SSN

He didn't pay 1p per share. The 1p is a nominal value, essentially the description of the class of share.

He didn't pay 1p per share. The 1p is a nominal value, essentially the description of the class of share.

Only stating what they said on Sky Sport News!! Clearly states that on the link as well. SSN just stated that it doesn't increase his holding if it comes to a vote, only increases his personal holding. Still it shows that these guys have no intention of "walking away"

Edited by Sting777