Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You honestly think they will use sorry 'invest' their money to fund player purchases while Ashley makes the money?

I honestly don't know.

Their previous posturing and statements as "Rangers Men" certainly leaves them open to Ashley calling their bluff on it all.

If they don't get involved then Ashley can do it all anyway.

I still remain convinced that Ashley will have them become a domestically viable operation over the next 3/4 years. All on his terms, with or without the involvement of the now infamous "Rangers Men".

Ashley will invite them, on his terms, to the table. Wether they accept or decline is going to tell everyone all they need to know about their "integrity".

I honestly don't know.

Their previous posturing and statements as "Rangers Men" certainly leaves them open to Ashley calling their bluff on it all.

If they don't get involved then Ashley can do it all anyway.

I still remain convinced that Ashley will have them become a domestically viable operation over the next 3/4 years. All on his terms, with or without the involvement of the now infamous "Rangers Men".

Ashley will invite them, on his terms, to the table. Wether they accept or decline is going to tell everyone all they need to know about their "integrity".

So what your implying is this :-

a) Come to the table and be MA's bitches

or

b) GTF

Me likey.................... 8)

Because DK and the T3B told him to get tae f**k ... we're not voting for your proposal.
Proof please?
You honestly think they will use sorry 'invest' their money to fund player purchases while Ashley makes the money?
You honestly think that's his own work lol

As you say, its setting the foundations again and building from there. I and thousands of other Bears would be happy to do just that and rid the club from those that are damaging the prospects of our future the most.

Then surely the solution is start up your own club at the lowest level and maintain it as capable of living within its means and supporting itself from its own income.

Then surely the solution is start up your own club at the lowest level and maintain it as capable of living within its means and supporting itself from its own income.

No, no and thrice no. :o:o This is not in the DNA of RaPeepul.

They are programmed to feel entitled to have their club run with OPM.

Always have, always will.

Tis the mindset.

Ashley taking out an interim interdict against the SFA ... headshot if true.

On what grounds?

The only one I can think of is that "its no fair, I want my own way".

Edited by bennett

Only a couple of Rangers fans post here any more. They're probably fed up being trolled to f**k tbh,

So that £2m won't even last until March? What's after that?

The £2m will last till after the egm, looks like uncle mike isn't 100% sure that he's going to win and is playing it safe\ish.

whats good about it?

Ashley has just about got overall Control.

It could still go wrong if the other players don't accept that and force an administration event but the game has moved to a point where the risks and rewards are almost all in the same hands.

As opposed to competing interests at the trough hoping that one of the others would pick up the bill.

whats good about it?

They'll get the satisfaction and warm, cozy feeling derived from the knowledge that they are providing top class entertainment for what's left of Scottish football.

Next week, Nicky Law takes bets on how many grapefruit Iris McCulloch can.......

Stay classy theRangers, you let this happen to you and should be proud of a truly remarkable achievement.

:1eye

If Killie were liquidated I would regretfully have to deal with that reality. I might even give my support to a new, fan led club, risen from the ashes.

Then again Kilmarnock FC is just a Football Club, not an ethereal entity, existing outside of time and space, that can be neither destroyed, nor consistently defined.

You don’t understand because your entire public and self-image does not depend not only on the efforts of a group of remote individuals but on those individuals succeeding relentlessly. :rolleyes:

Maybe the best thing for us is not to get promoted, another season with 15,000 crowds would surely be a wake up call to the investors,, that no matter how many loans ashley gives. If the fans are not putting money in. And the playing squad is not strengthend,( players out of contract at the end of this season) they will get no return on their investments, as one investment group have already sold their share...as they have no confidence in the current board...