Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh dear. The wee Hibs fan trying to exert his intellectual superiority again. You really are a bully. Have you learned what the phrase, "Fellow traveller" means yet or are you still wallowing in ignorance?

I'm guessing the phrase means "someone making the same journey as yourself". Do you think the fellow travellers are enjoying the journey too?

poor the_arsehole having a meltdown tonight. Best if you keep away from here for a few days the_arsehole in order to calm down.

I'm guessing the phrase means "someone making the same journey as yourself". Do you think the fellow travellers are enjoying the journey too?

Schotty bhoy and a wee jam tart trying to stick their oar in. Diddies united.

I don't know why Rangers fans are going mental about the location of the EGM. Surely every Rangers AGM/EGM should be held in the capital city of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, barely a stone's throw away from Her Majesty The Queen's place of residence?

Some of them are probably expecting Auld Betty to turn up and demand money be made available to save Rangers by whatever means necessary.

Oh dear. The wee Hibs fan trying to exert his intellectual superiority again. You really are a bully. Have you learned what the phrase, "Fellow traveller" means yet or are you still wallowing in ignorance?

Oh Kinky. :(

Denis Healey once said that a verbal attack from Geoffrey Howe was "like being savaged by a dead sheep".

Your posts are pretty tragic these days.

Who the f**k actually pays for, and reads that arse paper?

Six clubs. Six clubs went to the wall according to the Daily Record, all because of the unfair treatment of Rangers.

How desperate must Rangers be if they refuse to talk with the only newspaper who unquestioningly prints their insane non-denial denials and non sequiturs?

How desperate must Rangers be if they refuse to talk with the only newspaper who unquestioningly prints their insane non-denial denials and non sequiturs?

Probably complicit in a last resort to foster siege mentality among the WCOE, while also playing to the green cheek.

I would rather guess the news than read it

Six clubs. Six clubs went to the wall according to the Daily Record, all because of the unfair treatment of Rangers.

Who are these six clubs ? I think we should be told.

Actually....Are rangers one of the six clubs? or are they still believing that rangers are the only football club ever that can never be liquidated?

Who are these six clubs ? I think we should be told.

Actually....Are rangers one of the six clubs? or are they still believing that rangers are the only football club ever that can never be liquidated?

Maybe both versions of Rangers and 4 other clubs. Is this another Daily Record scoop?

The Armageddon thing was a national disgrace.

Guys like Traynor should never work in media again.

Schotty bhoy and a wee jam tart trying to stick their oar in. Diddies united.

Me too!

Just because a phrase was hijacked in the past to assume a particular meaning, one cannot infer that the original meaning of this collection of words is now defunct.

I do infer, however, that Kincardine is NOT, repeat NOT enjoying the 'journey'. :lol: