Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry, chap. A helen for you. I have had my fill of 'stupid' for the day.

Edited to add...there is bound to be more to come.

Mibbe I set my expectations too high what with the egm today. Maybe tomorrow, or next week or mibbe the week after. Are they waiting jimmy calderwood to roll off his sunbed?

Mibbe I set my expectations too high what with the egm today. Maybe tomorrow, or next week or mibbe the week after. Are they waiting jimmy calderwood to roll off his sunbed?

You really are jonesing to sit with Dougal, Snaffy, Norman and that Hearts c**t who thinks that gas turbines are started by air on the bogey-eating table.

You really are jonesing to sit with Dougal, Snaffy, Norman and that Hearts c**t who thinks that gas turbines are started by air on the bogey-eating table.

Your y's must be bunching up today. You seem uber sensitive. The heat getting to you?

"Dave King, [director] Douglas Park and [investors] George Letham and George Taylor, if you count their share purchases, their investment in the business is over £8m. That's not a sum to be dismissed."

Well it is to be dismissed, you're hardly making a financial investment in the company, buying someone's shares off them.

Your y's must be bunching up today. You seem uber sensitive. The heat getting to you?

It's just the menopause, chap. Hot flushes et al. I even was even half-pleased when Aberdeenbud outed himself as a Rangers fan though I knew that for ages.

Edited by The_Kincardine

It's just the menopause, chap. Hot flushes et al. I even was even half-pleased when Aberdeenbud outed himself as a Rangers fan though I knew that for ages.

Mind you, there are posts like Dave J's (to follow) that do make me smile.

Well it is to be dismissed, you're hardly making a financial investment in the company, buying someone's shares off them.

On the money Dave J. Nae c**t who ever bought shares in a company can be regarded as investing in them. How stupid can anyone be that thinks that?

I fairly sure Kinky, air is delivered by an APU, usually mounted in the tail. This provides high pressurised air to start the engine turning. Fuel is fed in and High Energy Ignition Units fire the engine into life.

I'm an ex liney, RAF :)

Had I a choice I'd mildly admonish someone who called us 'currants' for trying to subvert the swear filter but attach a set of jump leads from the starter motor of a jumbo jet to the nadgers of anyone who called us 'currents'.

Jumbo jets use air to rotate/start their engines. :-)

Fuxace. Haw, Dougal, take aff the dunce's cap. You're promoted to milk monitor.

I fairly sure Kinky, air is delivered by an APU,

The APU (auxiliary power unit) is a big fucking battery! Aka a starter motor.

I'm an ex liney, RAF

Nae c**t is surprised.

Edited by The_Kincardine

On the money Dave J. Nae c**t who ever bought shares in a company can be regarded as investing in them. How stupid can anyone be that thinks that?

They could if they bought them from the company. But if they were bought from an existing shareholder, that's a whole different kettle of bullshit.

They could if they bought them from the company. But if they were bought from an existing shareholder, that's a whole different kettle of bullshit.

Yup you are right Davey. Nae c**t who buy shares in a company has an investment in that company if said shares were bought from previous shareholders.

I shall add this to my list of 'diddy truisms of the day' such as 'gas turbines are started by air'.

The APU (auxiliary power unit) is a big fucking battery! Aka a starter motor.

Nae c**t is surprised.

You know as much about football economics as you do about large fixed wing aircraft engineering.

Funnily enough, I do run my own business now after de-mobbing, very successful it is too. I'm afraid to say your football club/company is fucked, well and truly, unless you go on a massive cost cutting exercise or, and I do laugh, a massive injection of liquidity.

Keep up the pretence Kinky.

Edited by M4roon Pl4toon

I am shocked to discover that this shambles contains near daily revelations that Dave King hasn't put money into RangersShocked I say

I was sure he had but if you say that he hasn't....

Yup you are right Davey. Nae c**t who buy shares in a company has an investment in that company if said shares were bought from previous shareholders.

I shall add this to my list of 'diddy truisms of the day' such as 'gas turbines are started by air'.

Glad you agree, it's not a fresh investment. Very sly of them to infer it as such. Edited by dave.j