Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If theyre ruled illegal...yes

They were not Illegal, both clubs were required to make adjusted payments back to HMRC. Without wishing to go over old ground yet again, our own tribunal also ruled (on 22nd Nov 2012) that the EBT scheme operated at RFC was not illegal. Yes the club was clearly in a financial mess but it hadn't done anything illegal.

Imagine how many other clubs would be in the dock, if title stripping was based solely on anything illegal that had happened within the club?

Edited by RedRob72

Should Arsenal and Chelsea be stripped of the trophies/titles they won whilst using EBTs ?

The English clubs- including Arsenal and Chelsea - got round the table with HMRC, fessed up, worked out a deal and moved on.David

Murray did a long campaign of obstruction and WATP non-co-operation which killed your Old 1872 club.....

The English clubs- including Arsenal and Chelsea - got round the table with HMRC, fessed up, worked out a deal and moved on.David

Murray did a long campaign of obstruction and WATP non-co-operation which killed your Old 1872 club.....

They could afford the negotiated payments, we weren't in a position to that and we paid the ultimate price for that with the club going under. The club did not do anything illegal however.

Did you miss RangersFC1872 dying in 2012? If you track back through the thread, I'm sure you'll see some mention of it.

5 or 6 of that club's titles should have immediately been stripped after the EBT / side letter / dual contract cheating.

The club that you now support and who don't have any titles are Rangers 2012, formerly Sevco 5088, who have just started their 4th season in existence.

Can I count you as enlightened now?

Only if we can count you as a boring, inane, slavering c*nt.

Your patter is rotten and you wind up nobody but yourself.

You'll end up taking years off your life at this rate.

They were not Illegal, both clubs were required to make adjusted payments back to HMRC. Without wishing to go over old ground yet again, our own tribunal also ruled (on 22nd Nov 2012) that the EBT scheme operated at RFC was not illegal. Yes the club was clearly in a financial mess but it hadn't done anything illegal.

Imagine how many other clubs would be in the dock, if title stripping was based solely on anything illegal that had happened within the club?

Legal, Illegal, Schmillegal.........

Side letters, dual contracts, non-disclosure to the FOOTBALL authorities mean that Old Dead, Buried and Having Their Scabby Grave Gleefully Danced Upon by Anyone with a Scintilla of Sporting Integrity FC , were contravening the rules set down by those FOOTBALL authorities.

I believe the sanction for contravening FOOTBALL rules is expulsion and results expunged...

ask any lower league side who have oversightedly misplaced a comma in a player registration contract...

They could afford the negotiated payments, we weren't in a position to that and we paid the ultimate price for that with the club going under. . The club did not do anything illegal however.

Boo f'ing hoo.....DeadClub were 'winning' titles that they couldn't afford.....

but thanks for admitting my highlighted part of your post.....

Every day at least one bear somewhere accepts the facts...

499,999,999 to go....

Sevco mutants really do out... stupid, bigot, whatabout, threaten, paranoia, head buried in the sand, deflect and offend the zoomers in our support and that's hard... Their on line idiot count judging just by this section of the forum alone must be at least five ta one ... :lol: Rising with every new alias Vicky the Viking, No8, tedi fivestars and the superstar AWRA bring to the forum. :lol:

Edit... exited liquidation, warchest, Dave King.. :lol:

:1eye

Legal, Illegal, Schmillegal.........

Side letters, dual contracts, non-disclosure to the FOOTBALL authorities mean that Old Dead, Buried and Having Their Scabby Grave Gleefully Danced Upon by Anyone with a Scintilla of Sporting Integrity FC , were contravening the rules set down by those FOOTBALL authorities.

I believe the sanction for contravening FOOTBALL rules is expulsion and results expunged...

ask any lower league side who have oversightedly misplaced a comma in a player registration contract...

Indeed.

When clubs like Brechin and Spartans forfeited Cup ties, nobody was suggesting that they'd broken the law of the land.

They had however, failed to register their players properly.

This happened over many years with Rangers and was adjudged to have been entirely deliberate. I don't care whether or not they sought or gained an advantage(although they obviously did). The fact is that those trophies were won while breaching very important football rules.

Can you imagine actually wanting your team to retain trophies won so shamefully? Such grotesque embarrassment.

I imagine that you've imagined it quite often as you seem to spend your every waking minute thinking about us.

You absolute cretin.

I have and it's dreadful.

In fact it's unthinkable.

Thanks for the abuse though. Resorting to it just proves that you've no actual counter argument.