Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Read the link, the photo is there too...

Why would he play the ball when he can play the man?

Typical Bennett. Rather than enter into a discussion with someone regarding a very serious incident. One which could have had very serious repercussions.

He'd rather make some glib comment in retort to your last line of the post.

Holee fucking shite.

I thought it was a photoshop re the boy holding the bit dangling from the roof for the whole of the half.iYnXuau.jpg

Apparently not a shop.. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-championship-game-dumbarton-delayed-6936654

Close that repeated death trap down.

I like the way Rangers called it a piece of fabric, as it it was a bit of wallpaper, anyway I hear the council are coming out to inspect Stybrox.

Wrong, they're compound words not two separate words.

You mean like grandmother, upside, doghouse, football?

So it should be Fraybentos then, not Fray Bentos. Unless they are two separate words.

(And your sentence should have read - "Wrong, it's a compound word...etc.")

I like the way Rangers called it a piece of fabric, as it it was a bit of wallpaper, anyway I hear the council are coming out to inspect Stybrox.

Definition 2. What with your compound words and this you are having a bit of a 'mare, no?

post-1724-14491276515683_thumb.jpg

That's where you're wrong, I had to work at the pinnacle of local government for 2 years to get my business and administration qualification, you wouldn't even get in the door before you try to make out like you know everything

What qualifications do you have??

I have standard grade 1 scores for business management, physics, chemistry, P.E. and more

I study business management at Uni for a bachelors degree.

Tl;dr before you talk pis about qualifications make sure that you have some :lol:

Just saw this post mentioned in the Heads Gone thread - lol.

I didn't get banned because I am really a Rangers fan, not a troll. The reason I spam posted was a protest against stoned sailor clonmel bhoy etc. who always post false information in RFC threads, by posting articles that are pages long (which you won't strain your eyes reading for 2 hours to try manipulate the meaning like they have), then manipulating the meaning of the article to fit their vision then when you prove them wrong they post another article that they have changed the meaning of in their words etc. and you will never beat them. Where will all of your crappy posts be when Rangers win 55 cb and ss? At least the Hibs fans have integrity when they attack Gers but in all honesty you don't for the reasons above