Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think instead of pleading with our Club Chairmen & SPL/SFA governing bodies we should beg the EPL to take them (and Celtic too).

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn.htm

crude mathematics: taking Rangers & Celtic figures out our average would be 6976........hardly League of Ireland/Wales (1612 & 339 averages respectively)

Deary me.

When unable to debate the issue, resort to personal abuse.

I'm ready for your debate, your quote was "oh a em' hardly our the Cambridge debating council was it .

So give it to us diddy supporters, you reasons why it's unacceptable for Rangers to be in the third division (where they belong) rather than the SPL where you would gleefully be their spending your wages watching a complete farce.

I do agree that SFL needs a shake up. You should also agree that the SPL as being our top (highlighted event), needs a kick in the stones if Rangers are let back in (not through the back door), they will be singing as they march again to SPL. They will will come back to your town like nothing you have seen before to make that statement, that will put the bolk in all our throats., for the rest of our lifes. Do you really want to part of that?

Edit - just beaciue of spelling tongue.gif

Edited by SlipperyP

I stand corrected, but I will correct your statement also sir/madam.

Edit - you may be of any gender

I was being kind good sir/sexy minx.smile.gif

You're definately 2 different posters using the same account. A typical bluenose knuckledragger one minute. Level headed and reasonable the next.

Or do you have multiple personalities?

I much prefer him when he's an atypical bluenose, there are plenty of decent ones out there, unfortunately they tend to listen more than shout out loud.

The reading of Struth's words really brought home how much Rangers intend to ignore their legend's advice. Struth spoke of the need for tolerance during lean times. Compare those words to the behaviour of Sandy Jardine and his threats of sanctions.

If Rangers had any intention of rising up and meeting the aspirations Struth espoused (eloquently) they would take a completely different approach. They would accept and acknowledge their debts and work with creditors to pay them off over an agreed period - say 5 years. Every penny of profit generated would go into the debt repayment pot. They would sign 20 players on amateur contracts. If they were relegated, they would go down with tolerance knowing that this was the right thing to do to put their big hoose in order. Within a relatively short period, they would have done the right thing. They would be able to hold their heads up and say with justification that they had righted wrongs created by other wankers.

Bill Struth would be proud of a Rangers that did that. A far cry from the odious proposal from these shifty b*****d administrators and their new American pal. Wherever they end up using this approach, they will be despised for generations to come. Every one of them strolling around in their replica top will think they are defiant but all who set eyes on them will sniff shite in the air.

Edited by HTG

Deary me.

When unable to debate the issue, resort to personal abuse.

There's nowt debate as far as you're concerned, you're either trolling or your a fucknugget or a trolling fucknugget.

Poor, boring pish from Leggo today, then I got to the bottom:

THE men behind the Bill Miller and Duff and Phelps and their CELTIC connection.

Tomorrow!

Here!

Exclusively!

Hurrah :lol:

It strikes.me, as I sit watching this dire, dire match at Ibrox that, amongst all the protestations for retaining their place in the top flight, no Rangers fan has claimed that their swashbuckling, attacking style of play would be missed.

Good to know they're not that delusional. I've watched some shite in my time but this is one cack game of soccerball.

It strikes.me, as I sit watching this dire, dire match at Ibrox that, amongst all the protestations for retaining their place in the top flight, no Rangers fan has claimed that their swashbuckling, attacking style of play would be missed.

Good to know they're not that delusional. I've watched some shite in my time but this is one cack game of soccerball.

Good too know, because I'm boycotting my illegal tread of Scottish football involving Rangers.biggrin.gif

Are you watching Captain f*cknugg, I'm doing my bitcool.gif

It's taken me a while, but I think I have an analogy fitting of most SPL chairman at this juncture. I've kept it as generic as possible....

There's a worker who stays late every night, trying to make a good impression. Been doing this for ten years or so. One night, while staying late for the good of the company, the boss forces them into the stock room and rapes them. Next morning, the worker turns up early and carries on as if nothing had happened. Why?

They have done nothing wrong, it wasn't their fault what happened. They know it was illegal of the boss by the laws of the land. They also know that by not reporting it and making a case, others in future may suffer the same fate? And what about losing the job? How will they survive with no income?

Put yourself in the workers shoes, what would you do? If you can answer this honestly from a personal point of view, I doubt you'd be at work on the Monday.

It's taken me a while, but I think I have an analogy fitting of most SPL chairman at this juncture. I've kept it as generic as possible....

There's a worker who stays late every night, trying to make a good impression. Been doing this for ten years or so. One night, while staying late for the good of the company, the boss forces them into the stock room and rapes them. Next morning, the worker turns up early and carries on as if nothing had happened. Why?

They have done nothing wrong, it wasn't their fault what happened. They know it was illegal of the boss by the laws of the land. They also know that by not reporting it and making a case, others in future may suffer the same fate? And what about losing the job? How will they survive with no income?

Put yourself in the workers shoes, what would you do? If you can answer this honestly from a personal point of view, I doubt you'd be at work on the Monday.

Comparing rape and this Rangers shite, get a f*ckin life (I'm mean get a f*ckin life), if you don't relies the disastrous conscientiousness of personal abuse to a football team in the shitter, oh my Buddha ........please.

Edited by SlipperyP

Comparing rape and this Rangers shite, get a f*ckin life (I'm mean get a f*ckin life), if you don't relies the disastrous conscientiousness of personal abuse to a football team in the shitter, oh my Buddha ........please.

eh