whisky lovers

My team in work collect £3 a month from everyone to cover birthdays. Totals £39. They know I like whisky so what did they get for me?

12 yr old Glenfiddich - but not even a full bottle, 500ml. Am I being ungrateful or is that actually a shiter for what you could have got for £30 odd?!

Find out who made the purchase and do a jobby in their top drawer for that one mate.

My team in work collect £3 a month from everyone to cover birthdays. Totals £39. They know I like whisky so what did they get for me?

12 yr old Glenfiddich - but not even a full bottle, 500ml. Am I being ungrateful or is that actually a shiter for what you could have got for £30 odd?!

You've been had. I'd be seething (but outwardly grateful, of course).

Get yerself down to one of the Stramashes in the summer, the numbers are going down every year but you still have around 40 whiskies to try.

It's your own fault. If you had said tickets were available instead of just saying you had acquired them I would have gone.

This.

The daft c**t.

Next time m9's

Had my birthday over the weekend, another one for the collection: Macallan Gold. I vaguely remember drinking large quantities of it at a trade association lunch last year and enjoying it so looking forward to cracking it open.

Had my birthday over the weekend, another one for the collection: Macallan Gold. I vaguely remember drinking large quantities of it at a trade association lunch last year and enjoying it so looking forward to cracking it open.

Had a wee dram of that at my dads.

Lovely stuff.