whisky lovers

True , I have Coke with mine and I don't give a f**k how old it is or how special it is .

Here you go snobs, from the Ambassador of Glenfiddich distilleries (the most awarded single malt maker).....

Dont get me wrong, taking our spectacular 40 year old Glenfiddich, where we can trace some of its DNA back to being distilled at the Glenfiddich distillery on the 3rd July 1925, and adding some diet cola to it would be something I would never like to witness

2ue5v2w.jpg

Working for the worlds most awarded single malt Scotch whisky certainly has its advantages, the first of which is that I can go into most bars around the world and order a Glenfiddich.

Given this guy doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the phrase "Has it's advantages", I'm not sure I'd put faith in any of the rest of his spiel.

What does the Vimto ambassador say about spoiling it with Glenfiddich?

Who cares? A true whisky aficionado would know Glenfiddich should only be mixed with Mountain Dew, and, if going for the classic cocktail/aperitif combo, accompanied by Golden Grahams.

Who cares? A true whisky aficionado would know Glenfiddich should only be mixed with Mountain Dew, and, if going for the classic cocktail/aperitif combo, accompanied by Golden Grahams.

You're an unrefined madman.

Mountain Dew should only being served with Macallan. Vimto with Glenfiddich and Hubba Bubba drink with Highland Park.

You're an unrefined madman.

Mountain Dew should only being served with Macallan. Vimto with Glenfiddich and Hubba Bubba drink with Highland Park.

Alright then. I have two litres of Dr Pepper and a multipack of prawn cocktail Wotsits. What would be your malt whisky of choice to mix with? I'd go with a Jura, personally, but I could make a case for Singleton as well.

Alright then. I have two litres of Dr Pepper and a multipack of prawn cocktail Wotsits. What would be your malt whisky of choice to mix with? I'd go with a Jura, personally, but I could make a case for Singleton as well.

When ever I invite people around for a tasting session, I always serve Dr Pepper with a dash of Glenmorangie just to take the edge of.

To finish the night with a bang, I always serve a cheeky little Fanta fruit twist with a drop of Aberlour so it's not too strong.

When ever I invite people around for a tasting session, I always serve Dr Pepper with a dash of Glenmorangie just to take the edge of.

To finish the night with a bang, I always serve a cheeky little Fanta fruit twist with a drop of Aberlour so it's not too strong.

Now there I do agree with you. Although Glenmorangie also goes well with chocolate milk and caramel pakora.

Edited by Savage Henry

Should also add that Lagavulin 16 goes particularly well with a dash of morning urine, more so post-asparagus.

Talking of urine aromas, a generous tumbler of Glen Ord Singleton whisked in a blender with 125 grammes of Sugar Puffs is delightfully pungent, and glides down the throat at a snail's pace so you can savour every drop.

Home made illicit whisky is quite good if you add plenty of sugar puffs to the mash tun btw. I think that's how Macallan amber came about.

Indeed. The tasting notes on the bottle do state "an aroma of Sugar Puffs with a lingering Frosties aftertaste." I'm inclined to believe you.

Can we all just agree that the King is a lone wolf maverick who doesn't have time for societies so called rules. He is also a man unencumbered by considerations like expense.

He is basically a James Bond character but one who kicks against the system.

Rebel without a nose.