Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Had holiday booked for the 18th may,so was gutted I was going to miss the final.

However,after making enquiries about possible changes and a very underrstanding wife,I've managed to get the holiday re-booked for the 21st at a penalty cost of around two hundred quid.

Only hope now I can get a ticket :unsure:

Hi guys, just arrived in Orlando. I bumped into Gregg in Gatwick this morning and asked him if he was aware of his cult status and if he was going to the final. He is aware and his PA has been on the phone to Tynie, he says he would love to be there and is looking forward to it.

Just thought I would pass it on.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110026-gregg-wallace/page__view__findpost__p__2846344

greggy.png

They could do a beam back at Murrayfield and split the crowd. Imagine 30000 in Murrayfield watching the game at £5 a pop. Good banter.

But not quite Hampden.

Aye, it would be the next best thing for those unfortunate not to be there.

Although licensing etc may be a problem - it's on BBC so surely not much could be done to stop it being shown like this?

Hearts have won the cup twice in the last 15 years. If we lose it'll hurt but it won't be the end of the world.

Yes it will.

If we beat Hearts in the biggest ever derby game, Hearts fans will never ever recover from it and will be forced to live with the shame for the rest of their unbearable lives.

Be afraid, be very very afraid.

greggy.png

Edited by Forever Hibs

We'll find out next month. Hibs will be the end of Hearts.

greggy.png

anim_0c50c709-5938-0e34-29d9-7e2adc5d40be.gif

1) Your question was in the past tense and therefore not relevant to our upcoming cup final.

2) We will have paid our players before the match so we won't find out.

3) You look a bit silly using the smiley of a good hearts man. Greggy will be in the hearts end cheering us on against your mob on the 19th

greggy.png

1) Your question was in the past tense and therefore not relevant to our upcoming cup final.

2) We will have paid our players before the match so we won't find out.

3) You look a bit silly using the smiley of a good hearts man. Greggy will be in the hearts end cheering us on against your mob on the 19th

greggy.png

1) I know it wasn't relevant to the up and coming final.

2) What makes you so sure they'll be paid early again next month?

3) At first I thought you were talking crap, but after reading up some info about his personal history with wife cheating and pumping old ladies, it's probably more to the truth.

greggyoldlady.png

Edited by Forever Hibs

Just been told from a Hibs fan at work that back in 1902 there was an Irish manager in charge of Hibs. He won the cup and league that year but later died whilst in charge. When he died a gypsie put a curse on Hibs saying they will never win the Scottish Cup unless they have an Irish manager. He reckoned it was Hibs' destiny and is written in the stars etc etc that this is their year.

Just been told from a Hibs fan at work that back in 1902 there was an Irish manager in charge of Hibs. He won the cup and league that year but later died whilst in charge. When he died a gypsie put a curse on Hibs saying they will never win the Scottish Cup unless they have an Irish manager. He reckoned it was Hibs' destiny and is written in the stars etc etc that this is their year.

Seems legit.

Honest to god Hearts fans make it possible that each and every single one of your fans has a paper cut out mask of the big man. It would be fantastic!