Tattoos

I'd have a perma-crisis if I lived In Mackay.

Do you know of Mackay? It does suck to live in the tropics with some of the best beaches in the world at my back door. I don't know how I put up with it.

How are things in South Lanarkshire today?

They're not too bad mate, three of the four artists in the studio I go to are Polish, but they're fucking screwballs and it's a great laugh (there is periods when they only converse in Polish though so it can drag). After eight hours, you're glad to get home.

The lassie I use nowadays likes a blether, so going in for a relatively small piece can take two hours or more. But it's hard to tell someone to shut it and get on with things.

Do you know of Mackay? It does suck to live in the tropics with some of the best beaches in the world at my back door. I don't know how I put up with it.

How are things in South Lanarkshire today?

I spent a few days there and it was a bit shit.

post-6423-0-30947400-1398768784_thumb.jp

Got this as I turned 18, wanted to get it done and out the way. Pain was about as much as I envisaged (a four hour delay without food nearly saw me faint after 15 minutes).

Edited by Chris_DK

That's actually pretty cool, i get my half sleeve in a few weeks.

Just got my half sleeve finished and already thinking of ways to make it into a full sleeve. I have a few ideas but nothing that will cover my arm totally. I fucking love tattoo's.

Look at me I'm going to express my originality by doing the same thing as millions of others before me and pay hundreds of pounds to be constantly stabbed with a needle to get a permanent and completely irrelevant smear on my body #wellcooool

Pathetic

Look at me I'm going to express my originality by doing the same thing as millions of others before me and pay hundreds of pounds to be constantly stabbed with a needle to get a permanent and completely irrelevant smear on my body #wellcooool

Pathetic

Each to their own, I would say. Is doesn't affect you so why do you care so much?

Each to their own, I would say. Is doesn't affect you so why do you care so much?

I really don't know, as I said before it probably is somewhat of a problem on my part but I just absolutely hate them . My gf has one of some Chinese pattern on her back, I don't like it at all and she doesn't even know what it symbolises. If it's a reflection of yourself in some sort of way then why do so many people ask for ideas as to what to get tattooed to them?

Ah, the Tramp Stamp no doubt.

:yucky

I suppose I quite like it because i see it when I'm taking her from behind but apart from that I don't want her to get another one. My sister has loads of them that she got when she was 20 ish now she holds down a proper job and I know she regrets having them but won't admit it because she's so stubborn, a bit like me

That back tattoo is quite nice - but what does any of it mean to him? Or is it just because it looks cool he's getting it?

He lives in Thailand now and think its particular to life over there.

He has tattoos on his shins also..

I saw a guy in Greggs on Byres Road last summer who had both his arms tattooed completely black from shoulder to wrist. He was wearing a sleeveless tee shirt and you could see that it was basically a really mental cover up, where he had, for whatever reason, decided he didn't like having the existing black tattoos all down his arms and had tattooed over both arms completely to compensate. White shoulders, white wrists and hands, shakily executed black arms. Odd.

Just got my half sleeve finished and already thinking of ways to make it into a full sleeve. I have a few ideas but nothing that will cover my arm totally. I fucking love tattoo's.

Yeah iv'e booked a full day sitting to get most of it done, then will book another few hours to get it finished :D

I really don't know, as I said before it probably is somewhat of a problem on my part but I just absolutely hate them . My gf has one of some Chinese pattern on her back, I don't like it at all and she doesn't even know what it symbolises. If it's a reflection of yourself in some sort of way then why do so many people ask for ideas as to what to get tattooed to them?

I'm the complete opposite, as you can tell from my picture i really like Kat Von D, would probably pump her till it fell off.