What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Yip - Fox film, but Marvel character.

I'll warn you - no other Marvel film is like Deadpool!

I've printed off a timeline which gives the correct order to watch Marvel films/tv shows starting with Captain America: The First Avenger.

It is, as you say, completely different!

Gran Torino - found this last night while channel surfing. Love it. Seen it years ago and had forgetten about it. Eastwood's character has some cracking one liners, properly cracks me up. 8/10.

Bram Stokers Dracula - I remember having this on VHS as a youth but i think i used to just fast forward to the scenes that had tits. Was a lot camper than i was expecting and Keanu Reeves is his usual wooden self but still quite enjoyed it. 6.5/10

Gravity - 1/10 - Watched it on Prime but thought it was boring and turned it off about halfway through.

Hail, Caesar - 7/10 - Enjoyed this, funny in places but pretty standard Coen Brothers fare

Goodnight Mommy - 8.5/10 - Austrian horror/thriller. Mother goes away for plastic surgery and returns a total bitch, leading her two sons to believe that it isn't their mother. Cue #scenes. Loved it.

Not in terms of quality, but the overall look of the film. Re-watch it and youll see what i mean.

Fair enough - I thought it was more Kick Ass-ish in presentation than Amazing Spiderman 2 personally.

Regardless, I loved Deadpool and Amazing Spiderman 2 made me sad.

Gravity - 1/10 - Watched it on Prime but thought it was boring and turned it off about halfway through.

I actually watched this for the second time the other day, on DVD, and enjoyed it just as much as I did on the big screen in 3D two and a half years ago. I have been recommending it to people all over again - although I still have problems with parts of Sandra Bullock's monologue. One of my favourite space films.

I actually watched this for the second time the other day, on DVD, and enjoyed it just as much as I did on the big screen in 3D two and a half years ago. I have been recommending it to people all over again - although I still have problems with parts of Sandra Bullock's monologue. One of my favourite space films.

I saw it on the big screen in 3D too and thought it was a fantastic experience but wondered if it would lose it's impact if you watched it on your telly and haven't gone out of my way to watch it again. I had basically made up my mind that I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much if I had seen it for the first time on my telly box but might take you up on the recommendation and see if I can get hold of the DVD.