What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

28 Weeks Later

As a big fan of the first film, hey I even forgave zombies that could run, I was looking forward to this one. However, I was a tad disappointed. Sure, there's a lot more gore, but it looked tired and weary, and nowhere near as vibrant or chilling as the first film. Carlyle played his part well enough. I wonder though, which character is more mental. Him after being infected in this film, or Begbie from Trainspotting. :D

Decent enough though, just expected a bit better.

6/10

I can't recall seeing anyone come back to life, when I watched it, they were attacked, infected then started attacking others. I don't recall seeing any of them die from their injuries then come back to life, so technically, they weren't zombies ;)

Saw III was something I looked forward to. Wish I hadn't watched it now as it lost the story and went for the gross-out factor.Then at the end, sets it's self up for.......

Wouldn't bother going any further than I & II.

Edited for score: 2/10

Edited by keeps01

Saw III was something I looked forward to. Wish I hadn't watched it now as it lost the story and went for the gross-out factor.Then at the end, sets it's self up for.......

Wouldn't bother going any further than I & II.

Edited for score: 2/10

Looked forward to it so much that you finally got round to seeing it 17 months after it came out?

It's the second best of the four so far. Far more story than that awful rip-off of Cube, Saw II.

The New Rambo (I forget what it's officially called)

Very good, as long as you're not expecting anything too thought provoking.

Rambo kills a lot of people :lol: .

8/10

It's called Rambo. :lol:

Dirty Harry (1971)

5/10

Pretty poor, aged very badly and aside from the odd one-liner, it's got nothing.

Looked forward to seeing it did you? or have you been in a cave for the last 37 years.

OK I'll knock off 30 to acount for your age/IQ. You pick.......

28 Weeks Later

As a big fan of the first film, hey I even forgave zombies that could run, I was looking forward to this one. However, I was a tad disappointed. Sure, there's a lot more gore, but it looked tired and weary, and nowhere near as vibrant or chilling as the first film. Carlyle played his part well enough. I wonder though, which character is more mental. Him after being infected in this film, or Begbie from Trainspotting. :D

Decent enough though, just expected a bit better.

6/10

I would agree with that , alough it was ALOT more Hollywood this time around! But still , they should havd shot the wee boy! None of this would have happend otherwise! :P

Lord of the Rings. Fellowship of the Ring 8/10 and Two Towers 9/10. After re-reading the book for the 1st time in a year or two I thought I'd watch the films again. Forgot how much I enjoyed Two Towers. Going to watch Return of the King tonight or tomorrow night then start on the Extended Versions :nerd:

Lord of the Rings. Fellowship of the Ring 8/10 and Two Towers 9/10. After re-reading the book for the 1st time in a year or two I thought I'd watch the films again. Forgot how much I enjoyed Two Towers. Going to watch Return of the King tonight or tomorrow night then start on the Extended Versions :nerd:

I thought TT was the worst of the three, too many CGI fight scenes, not enough story.

I caught that as well. More like a 2 or 3/10 I thought.

Surely no horror with Christina Ricci in it can be the same sort of rating as The Howling 2: My sister is a werewolf???

:o