What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Pelican Brief

It's a Grisham based movie, which means it's at least decent. Lets face it, if you manage to mess up a Grisham based movie, then you don't deserve to make movies. They do a good job of keeping you up to speed with a fairly intricate plot.

7/10

The Pelican Brief

It's a Grisham based movie, which means it's at least decent. Lets face it, if you manage to mess up a Grisham based movie, then you don't deserve to make movies. They do a good job of keeping you up to speed with a fairly intricate plot.

7/10

Give one to Paul WS Anderson, he'll manage to mess it up.

No Country for Old Men

Very good film - but and queue the barrage, I'm not sure what to make of the ending.

The Hitman was chillingly played - well worthy of his oscar, and all performaces were top notch.

8/10 - but still confused!

What barrage? Your comment echoes that of anyone who has seen it. Incidentally, that is the same ending as the book. I think it's a terrible, cop-out ending, but I won't hold it against the Coens or indeed the fiilm which i thought was well above average.

I don't think T2 has aged badly at all. The special effects still hold their own, and the scene with the truck chasing the motorbike is phenomenal.

agreed , i think T2 is amazing and still watch it any chance i get , I think it really did out shine the 1st one

Eagle vs Shark- 7.5/10

Funny film in the same sort of style as Napoleon Dynamite, except set in New Zealand. Alot of laugh out loud moment in the first half hour or so then the film has abit of a lul then gets funny towards the end again. Altho a couple of times I thought it was trying too hard to be like Napoleon Dynamite. Also stars the guy from flight of the conchords, so if you like that then you'll prob enjoy this.

agreed , i think T2 is amazing and still watch it any chance i get , I think it really did out shine the 1st one

I'll join this club.

An awesome movie. And I go on to, since you lot reminded me of it's existance ...

Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines

Some will think I've overscored this, but I'd have to disagree. When I watched it today, I was going in expecting something of a horrifyingly bad movie, which meant expectation was low. I was surprised when I got at least a good action movie, even if it's not a patch on the first two.

6/10

Dirty Harry (1971)

5/10

Pretty poor, aged very badly and aside from the odd one-liner, it's got nothing.

watched The Dead Pool (3/10) earlier today

The original Dirty Harry was the best, however 5/10 is probably righ, very dated now

Eagle vs Shark- 7.5/10

Funny film in the same sort of style as Napoleon Dynamite, except set in New Zealand. Alot of laugh out loud moment in the first half hour or so then the film has abit of a lul then gets funny towards the end again. Altho a couple of times I thought it was trying too hard to be like Napoleon Dynamite. Also stars the guy from flight of the conchords, so if you like that then you'll prob enjoy this.

I quite liked it too, nothing particularly great or ground breaking about it, but full of funny moments, and really quite a sweet film (especially with the whole apple thing, if you're a bit of a softy like me :lol: ). 7.5 seems about right.

I know you shouldn't speak ill of the dead, but Knight's Tail is on in the background. It's the biggest pile of shiote ever.

0.5 out of 10, and that's being generous.