What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006) (V)

7/10

Best Disney film since the Lion King, except Ice Age. Reba McIntyre and Patrick Swayze as Cash and Dixie the lead singers in the band that Copper joins.

Was good happy wee movie. :)

Edited by SaltyTON

Planet Terror (2007)

8/10 (brings the average for the parts of Grindhouse that I've seen up to a 7)

Rose McGowan and Freddy Rodriguez put in good performances despite me half expecting Freddy to get a corpse ready for burial for the first half hour!!!

Luckily Robert Rodriguez makes a far better effort from his part than Tarantino did with the pretty poor Death Proof, and I really want to see Machete even more as the fake trailer for that was at the start of this (but they are actually making it, long live Danny Trejo!!!)

Edited by SaltyTON

Scream 2. Top notch.

9/10

Was picking pages on this thread at random to get a few titles to download (like to have 30 downloading at a time).

I saw this, can someone please explain which cut this person saw? :blink:

Has anyone seen "There Will be Blood" at the cinema just now. Bloody hell I went to see that on a date the other week and I think I put the guy off me because I was apparently snoring during the film. :ph34r: I might have missed something important when I was asleep but Christ that film was not my idea of entertainment. :(

Going to see 10 000 BC next week. It's handy having a pal that works in Cineworld.

Was picking pages on this thread at random to get a few titles to download (like to have 30 downloading at a time).

I saw this, can someone please explain which cut this person saw? :blink:

Oh, hush, you snob. ALL the Scream films are ace. :P

Oh, hush, you snob. ALL the Scream films are ace. :P

I like the first two but not to 9/10, they're both 7s. The third one on the other hand was the first DVD I ever bought, and was not worth it!!!

I like the first two but not to 9/10, they're both 7s. The third one on the other hand was the first DVD I ever bought, and was not worth it!!!

They were brilliant! The whole idea of explaining the rules, as well as Syd managing to break them and still survive, was great. Plus, I don't care if the church doesn't like girl on girl, that Neve Campbell is a hottie.

They were brilliant! The whole idea of explaining the rules, as well as Syd managing to break them and still survive, was great. Plus, I don't care if the church doesn't like girl on girl, that Neve Campbell is a hottie.

Hell you've got Sarah Michelle Gellar, Portia de Rossi, Courtney Cox, Neve Campbell and most importantly Heather Graham :wub: in Scream 2.

Glengarry Glen Ross

Plenty to like about this movie. Whether it be the awesome cameo from Alec Baldwin or Jack Lemmon's character which was basically referenced in The Simpsons with a character I can't remember the name of, it's really entertaining all of the way through.

8/10

Glengarry Glen Ross

Plenty to like about this movie. Whether it be the awesome cameo from Alec Baldwin or Jack Lemmon's character which was basically referenced in The Simpsons with a character I can't remember the name of, it's really entertaining all of the way through.

8/10

Gill

Raided Zaavi the other for their 3 for £20 deal.

DejaVu - 7/10, really good plot and good ending.

Die Hard 4.0 - 9/10, i'm baised as the Die Hard Series is my favourite of all time but the stunts were absolutely brilliant even if the storyline was a bit far fetched but its an action movie, after all.

I know i'll get slated here but here goes anyway...

High School Musical - 9/10, fucking brilliant sunday afternoon type of movie. Loved it.

Day of the Dead (2008) (V)

As a stand alone movie - 7/10

Bonus points for Mena Suvari wearing fatigues for 90 minutes takes it up to a 10/10

For running fucking zombies - half the score

Overall 5/10

EDIT: That was barely English, the first time :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

Cloverfield (2008)

A group of really annoying and fucking stupid people, with no redeeming characteristics running about with a pretty crappy camcorder, looking at the floor every ten seconds away from a Godzilla-like monster spitting spiders out for some reason unknown to man.

f**k this shit.

1/10

I closed the wrong tab with about ten minutes to go, but I really have no urge to wait for it to buffer enough to get back to that point, absolute garbage, although I lasted longer with it than Blair Witch!

Oh look there's some rats running this way, wonder what they're doing, I know let's hang around and find out... fucking idiots, I hope they all fucking died.

Edited by SaltyTON