What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

No Country for Old Men

Seen this for the first time tonight, and was at first somewhat puzzled at the bizarre ending.

It follows the book pretty close..

.TLJ's character is actually humiliated at the baddie's escape from justice as it makes him question his belief in the legacy of the "old men" he worships

Just watched "The Doors". 5/10. Not sure how much to believe of it.

The film is very accurate. I've read several biographies of The Doors and Jim Morrison and they all say pretty much the same thing.

Ring of Death 5/10

Another one of these reality fighting on the internet films.

I'll watch a random movie from my DVD collection (not the 300+ on my laptop) so someone give me a consonant, and the first film from left to right with that letter in it will get watched after my dinner.

G gives me Get Carter.

Please tell me that isn't the Stallone version of that.

Sin City - 9/10 Great movie love to watch it every so often. I have the special edition with the individual stories with the extra scenes put back in. I shalll have to watch them at some point rather than just the cinema version.

Mummy 3 Curse of the Dragon emperor - 7/10 enjoyable enough film plenty of chases and action scene. Lucas and Spielberg could do alot worse than copy this film for the next indy tbh.

Blade Trinity - 6/10 Weakest of the 3 films but ok none the less.

Get Carter (1971)

Very good film, classic one might say. Although Geraldine Moffat must have the most annoying accent outwith of Liverpool!

8/10

She's the inspiration behind Grand Theft Auto!