What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Turkey Shoot aka Blood Camp Thatcher 6/10

Another one of these Battle Royale/Surviving the Game type films acquired from Poundland yesterday, not bad gore/murder scenes and a strange wolfman getting cut in half was rather amusing.

I'm hoping to God by your avatar that you are talking about the original! The remake in 2008 was barely passable!!!

Yeah the 1985 one. Not seen the remake but I've heard it's shite and doesn't resemble the original at all.

Nope, running zombies for a start and it's on the surface.

Just generally wrong in all ways!

RoboCop 2 (1990)

Was watchable, but nowhere near as good as the first one. Some of the special effects were really quite crap! Unsurprising that Kershner wasn't allowed to do the third instalment, although given his age there may have been other reasons!

5/10

American Pie 2

Not the best film I have ever seen and certainly not the worst. There were some good bits in amongst the film but for the most of it I thought it was poor. Stiffler is a legend though!

6/10

Edited by DumfriesBear

I dunno if this is my work mates taking the piss out of me but we got talking about films and I admitted any films featuring aliens of any kind freaked me right out.

They claimed there was a second E.T. film that came out soon after the first one and the aliens were really nasty little feckers. Are they yanking my chain or did this really happen? I'd check google but quite frankly I'd be too scared to open the links in case they contained pictures. I fecking hated ET! :ph34r:

I dunno if this is my work mates taking the piss out of me but we got talking about films and I admitted any films featuring aliens of any kind freaked me right out.

They claimed there was a second E.T. film that came out soon after the first one and the aliens were really nasty little feckers. Are they yanking my chain or did this really happen? I'd check google but quite frankly I'd be too scared to open the links in case they contained pictures. I fecking hated ET! :ph34r:

Nothing new officially connected to ET came out, it was remade for the Turks and edited into a documentary. But nothing like you are talking about.

No Country For Old Men

7.5/10

Good film, really enjoyed it.

I got to the bit where the guy shot the dog near the start and fell asleep. I think it was No Country For Old Men, for I'm afraid I was rather, rather drunk at the time.

About to watch 300.

RoboCop 3 (1993)

About as good as the 2nd one, although probably funnier. It's downside being those annoyingly pathetic Niporgs that died with one shot.

I'll give it the same mark as Robocop 2.

5/10

The X Files - Fight The Future ( 1998 )

Don't know if that's the right year. I've got it down anyways. Really good movie from a TV show which I didn't like all that much. It seems to have made the jump to the big screen pretty well here, so I look forward to seeing the new one.

8/10