What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Lakeview Terrace ( 2008 )

Entertaining stuff from Wacko Jacko, although he clearly isn't as mental as the trailers make out. The stuff althrough the movie is fairly subtle, apart from a hilarious moment involving a set of hedge trimmers. The thing that got me was the fire though. What was the point of it ?

7/10

Saw 5

Crap and predictable and the way it ended i assume the will probably make a 6th <_<

1/10

There is meant to be 7 I think. :D B)

Punisher: War Zone

Has nothing on the first (proper) one. Didnt have much of a story. Just a guy going round killing folk. Dont get me wrong I enjoy films like that but I loved the first film and this just doesnt quite cut it.

The punch to the face where his head caves in is cool tho!

:lol: .

6/10

Also, why did they change the from Tom Jane to this new guy? <_<

Milk ( 2008 )

Two amazing opposing performances here. Sean Penn was actually upstaged by a confused and unstable Josh Brolin as his political rival. The film itself is fantastic and worthy of the praise it has recieved. Even with it's bleak climax, it still manages to carry a message of hope even past this. That itself is a testament to good film making. Loved this.

9/10

Twilight ( 2008 )

This was a very, very cool movie for the most part. I've seen Robert Pattinson being called "charismatic" quite a lot, and I'll be damned if it's not true. I guess cool is the best way I can describe it. There's all sorts of nice stuff going on here. The baseball game is an absolute treat and doesn't last long enough. :( I also like how we're not treated like idiots. We know what's going on. We're still allowed to see it unfold in front of the eyes of the lead though. Lots to like about this. They shouldn't have had Kristen Stewart narrating though. Voice is too boring, and it didn't need it.

8/10

Das Experiment - 8/10

German film about a group of 20 guys who sign up to an experiment to simulate a prison, 8 are made guards and 12 are the prisoners. Really engrossing films that has you sucked right in. From the same guy who directed Downfall.

Be Kind Rewind 1/10 bloody awful.

Iron Man 7/10 decent for a superhero movie

Transformers 7.5/10 surprisingly good

No Country For Old Men 8/10 would have been more but tailed off badly at the end

Wall:E 7.5/10 expected this to be better, usually love pixar movies

Jumper 6/10 had potential but never delivered

Yes I watched a lot of movies recently...

The Uninvited ( 2009 )

Umm ... no thanks. Load of pish. There's just all sorts of crap and the twist, even if a bit unexpected, it also a load of pish. There's not much good to be had here. Elizabeth Banks cannot play sinister. She just can't. I can't believe that a good actor like David Strathairn signed up to this. Crap.

1/10

100 Feet ( 2008 )

That's it. I'm staying away from the horror genre for a while now. I don't think I can take anymore tripe like this piece of shit movie. Although there is one section of the movie which is fairly gory and is absolutely hilarious to watch. Not scary and unintentionally funny at times. Epic fail.

1/10