What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

I haven't read the book so I don't know how it compares. Enjoyable story and quite gripping in parts. It all came together a bit too nicely for my liking and I agree with the comments that it would maybe have made a better TV mini series.

Early on I would have considered an 8 but I'll go for 7/10

Catacombs (2007)

7 million bodies in the world's biggest mass grave, and each one of them could act better than Pink...

Terrible, terrible film with only the ending with Pink

calling her sister a c**t, then getting a pickaxe in her head

saving it from the lowest possible mark.

2/10

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

Missed a bit of it but it takes me back a few years. The traps were hilarious how they were set out. The bricks from the top of the roof hitting the burglar (Marv) on the head 4 times. laugh.gif

I watched a film last night I think was just called 'Train'. It was about a group of wrestlers who had to take a train to the next country cause they'd been out partying and missed their flight or something. It was one of them 'use as much blood as you can' efforts like Hostel.

Action: 3/10 - Most of the film just set on the train

Gore: 10/10 - Bloodiest film i've probably ever seen

Tits: 5/10 - Few nice ones in a night club

Comedy: 1/10 - No gags I can remember

Dear zachary : a letter to a son about his father.

Absolutely the best documentary I have ever seen. A truly heartbreaking but strangely inspirational piece of film making. I couldn't help but fight back the tears watching it. Nothing I've ever watched before has left me feeling like this. If you haven't seen it then you must,, although don't research what its about before you watch it as it will have even more impact on you.

10/10.

I watched the new Twilight film with the burd last Friday and it was actually not that bad, I watched the first one with her and thought it was rubbish but the 2nd one had a lot more action in it.

I would give it a 7/10.

I Sky+'d 'The Watchman' last week which I've never seen before so gonna watch that the morra night.

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

Missed a bit of it but it takes me back a few years. The traps were hilarious how they were set out. The bricks from the top of the roof hitting the burglar (Marv) on the head 4 times. laugh.gif

The massive swinging pipe was the best thing they did in either of the Home Alones. Absolutely brilliant. It's basically the same movie again, but it has it's moments. Certainly enough wee gags to keep it going.

I watched the new Twilight film with the burd last Friday and it was actually not that bad, I watched the first one with her and thought it was rubbish but the 2nd one had a lot more action in it.

I would give it a 7/10.

I agree. The missus has read the books, and has got herself caught up in the hype. She is the same with bloody Harry potter! Anyway, I havent read the books, but the films are actually not bad, much better than the usual teenage nonsense.

the zombie diaries 6/10 cheap cheap cheap badly acted but fair play to them for making it

zombie land 7/10 good fun and a cheeky wee appearence from bill murray

dawn of the dead (original) 10/10 my favourite ever film a master piece which shits all over

survival of the dead 1/10 what an absolute unmitigated disaster please stop making them you are killing my enjoyment of the classics by churning out this shite badly acted badly written abortion

Dear zachary : a letter to a son about his father.

Absolutely the best documentary I have ever seen. A truly heartbreaking but strangely inspirational piece of film making. I couldn't help but fight back the tears watching it. Nothing I've ever watched before has left me feeling like this. If you haven't seen it then you must,, although don't research what its about before you watch it as it will have even more impact on you.

10/10.

I feel your pain brother, I just watched Marley and Me. Son of a bitch dogs get me every time. :bairn

The Road - beautifully shot apocalyptic film in which a man and his son make a run for the coast. Not much happens, but there's an incredible atmosphere, in part due to the score by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis. Indeed, it has a similar feel to The Assassination Of Jesse James... but perhaps isn't quite as well plotted. It would be easy for this film to fall into mawkish, but it never does. It is however unrelenting bleak. 7.3/10