What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I just watched Saw for the first time ever. I predicted the end from about half an hour in. :rolleyes:

Away back to my bed to read my book now. Man-flu is a killer. :(

Don't talk bollocks mate. No-one I've ever spoken to has predicted the ending, for a start the ending is illogical, so how it could be predicited I don't know!

I Spit on Your Grave 2/10 Utter gash. Why was this kid on horror film banned?

Don't talk bollocks mate. No-one I've ever spoken to has predicted the ending, for a start the ending is illogical, so how it could be predicited I don't know!

Honestly! Maybe not the full ending, and I really dont want to waste the film for anyone else but I just knew that the whole pictured hadn't been explained and guessed why. Hope that makes sense.

Watching The Usual Suspects again. Must have watched it at least half a dozen times now, understand it more and more every time I watch it. Quality.

Damn this man flu. :(

Edited by bairnagain

Not a great week for me movie wise.

Blade:Trinity and The Girl Next Door = both 7/10

I'm convinced that Blade:Trinity is a decent edit away from being a worthy sequel to Blade 2. There should have been more focus on Blade himself though.

The Girl Next Door is only really watchable if you want to see Kim Bauer in a bikini and other various sates of push-up bra-ness.

The Laws if Attraction - I only managed 1/2 of this before I fell asleep but was enjoying it up till then.

I also had to endure Sleepless in Seattle - 5/10. What a lot of fluffy guff. If you can find the spoof trailer for this on the internet I guarantee you will enjoy it more tenfold. Meg Ryan as a stalker with Tom Hanks fearful for his life?

Guest Hampden Ton

Watched 'Resident Evil' last night as the missus hadn't seen it before.

Rating: 6.5/10

For a game to movie effort, this is probably the best of the bunch. Pity the director lacks the punch when it comes to the action sequences (Alien Vs Predator suffered the same fate at the hands of the same guy!), but overall, lots of nice nods to the games and reasonably good storyline.

Rumour has it that a third RE film is in the making. I can only pray that its better than second one was....

Watched 'Resident Evil' last night as the missus hadn't seen it before.

Rating: 6.5/10

For a game to movie effort, this is probably the best of the bunch. Pity the director lacks the punch when it comes to the action sequences (Alien Vs Predator suffered the same fate at the hands of the same guy!), but overall, lots of nice nods to the games and reasonably good storyline.

Rumour has it that a third RE film is in the making. I can only pray that its better than second one was....

See http://www.greenockmorton.net/forum/index....wtopic=2892&hl=

I'm going to watch Suspect Zero after Frasier.

Current IMDB rating is 5.8 / 10 which considering how shite it looks is slightly worrying!

Really? wow i would give it a 7 or an 8 (im sure i have rated it on here and maybe even gave it more)

Really? wow i would give it a 7 or an 8 (im sure i have rated it on here and maybe even gave it more)

I watched "I spit on your grave" instead...

Might watch Suspect Zero tonight after SmackDown! :D

Watched 'Crash' tonight.

Absolutely superb film. I didn't think I'd like it as it didn't sound like my kinda film, and I know how nauseating American films can be when they try to preach anything anti-racism.

But this film is brilliant. Terrific acting all round. Even that piece of wood, Matt Dillon played his part well.

Well worth the Best Picture Oscar. Better than that gay cowboy nonsense anyway :lol:

9/10.

Honestly! Maybe not the full ending, and I really dont want to waste the film for anyone else but I just knew that the whole pictured hadn't been explained and guessed why. Hope that makes sense.

Obviously you knew, as did I, that the body in the room would play some part in the story... but there is now way you could have predicted what he would do!

I just watched the Squid and the Whale, a tale about 2 boys struggling with the divorce of their parents, it was a bit bland but decent enough viewing.

The sight of a 12 year old spreading his child muck about everywhere might not be to everyones tastes though.

The Return. Superb film about 2 boys and their relationship with their returning father (Russian with subtitles) rented last night. :) 9/10

I now find out its on More4 at 10:10 tonight. I want my money back :angry: