What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

:blink:

Point 1 watching a Korean film is not something new. A bit patronising of you......

Point 2 given the amount of freaky long haired asian chicks in films there has been (the grudge, the ring etc...) I was hoping a film about soldiers and ghosts might not have said freaky girl in it.

Ah, I get it now...

PS Didn't mean to sound patronising - I forgot to put a winkey smiley in my original post, my bad! :)

Naked Gun 33 1/3.

Seen thes films many a time and they always make me laugh.

8/10

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."

"Kinky. But I like my sex the way I play basketball - one on one and with as little dribbling as possible."

Sheer genius from the greatest comedy actor ever.

The descent 8/10 brit "horror" movie, not bad but not great 6/10

8 or 6?

I didn't like it cos I'm a bit claustrophobic, so them going through tiny little spaces was the worst part... the horror inside the cave was nothing.

Watched Infernal Affairs earlier. Very hard to distance it from having seen The Departed first, Scorsese had fleshed out the characters and plot quite a bit, and added on plenty dialogue.

Still very enjoyable though, a lot more straightforward than The Departed and more just about the basic story than the characters background etc in the remake. It didn't grab me as much but then I knew what was going to happen, and watching it on DVD isn't a patch on the cinema.

7/10.

Watched Infernal Affairs earlier. Very hard to distance it from having seen The Departed first, Scorsese had fleshed out the characters and plot quite a bit, and added on plenty dialogue.

Still very enjoyable though, a lot more straightforward than The Departed and more just about the basic story than the characters background etc in the remake. It didn't grab me as much but then I knew what was going to happen, and watching it on DVD isn't a patch on the cinema.

7/10.

Do you see what I mean about Mark Whalberg and the ending?

I love the scene at the start where they meet in the hi-fi shop.

Do you see what I mean about Mark Whalberg and the ending?

I love the scene at the start where they meet in the hi-fi shop.

Yeah - I can see why he added Marky Mark though, but to explain it here might be a bit of a spoiler :lol:

The hi-fi shop scene was excellent, I liked that the two characters didn't seem that far apart compared to The Departed.

The "I dream about you" bit with the shrink was a bit corny though!

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."

"Kinky. But I like my sex the way I play basketball - one on one and with as little dribbling as possible."

Sheer genius from the greatest comedy actor ever.

Quite possibly.

"Jane, Jane... That name will always remind me of her." B)

Guest Capital Lion

Last film I saw was "The Grudge 2" - would give it 1/10, only for the opening scene with the frying pan.

Biggest load of bollocks I've seen in a long time!

Well since July, when I had to sit through "The Break-up" :angry: